The Wolf and the Lamb

My Inmate Tried to Me
Annyeong Poki!~ It's me again! Well, no one else should be writing except for me...

Anyways! I met a really nice person named Niel yesterday. ^^ He was really easy to get along with. I hung out with him for a bit and he took me around. He ended up kissing one of the thugs that Rain told me not to talk to so he could get some key. I wonder what it's for. But because of that the thugs started chasing after us so now I'm scared to be by myself outside of this cell. It's starting to be quite cozy in this cell if I think about what could happen if I leave...

Well I met a guy name Seunggi as well. He didn't seem like a really nice person... That clashes with his looks though since he looked pretty nice to me. I guess the saying 'you shouldn't judge a book by its cover' is true in this case. =/

Oh my gosh, I had such a bad case of diarrhea earlier. >< I was in the bathroom for like an hour! I'm starting to think the food in this place isn't safe to eat... How does everyone else withstand it?!?! x.x maybe I'll grow immune to its effects over time... Not that I want to be in here long enough for that to happen.

Okay... Rain is staring at me right now, I could see him from the corner of my eye...


"Did you need something?" Sungjong looked up from the booklet.

"Hm? No, nothing." Rain smiled and continued to stare at Sungjong. "Carry on with what you're doing."

"Okay..." Sungjong gave Rain a weird look before going back to writing.

So Rain is still looking at me. I asked if he wanted something but he said no. Weirdo. Well my hand is cramping up from all the writing now. I think I'm gonna go take a walk around. Maybe I'll find something to entertain me.

Sungjong put the pen down and stretched his fingers a bit. He glanced up and saw that Rain was no longer looking a him. "I'm going to go walk around." Sungjong informed.

"Okay, be safe." Rain waved goodbye as Sungjong left the premises of their cell.

Sungjong skipped down the corridor, humming and singing along to Nothing's Over.

"Nothing's over, nothing's over~" Sungjong stopped walking and huffed out. "I seriously need more lines."

"Hey Jonggie!" Sungjong turned around to see that it was Niel who was waving at him. Well, who else would call him Jonggie?

"Oh hey Niel." Sungjong smiled. "Were you going somewhere?"

"Yup! My boyfriend is coming to visit." Niel beamed. He then snapped his fingers. "I know! Why don't you come meet him?"

"Sure." Sungjong smiled and followed after Niel.

When they got to where visitors come to visit, the security guard thoroughly inspected the two before allowing them to proceed into their assigned cubicle for this session.

"Soosoo!" Niel practically jumped on the boy seated in a chair in the cubicle.

"Hey Daniel." The person smiled back and hugged Niel.

Niel turned to Sungjong, remembering that he brought someone with him. "Jonggie, this is my boyfriend, Minsoo. Minsoo, this is Sungjong but you can call him Jonggie as well!"

Sungjong scrunched up his nose at how Niel gave Minsoo permission to call him by his nickname. Last time he checked, he never really gave Niel official permission himself to call him that. It just... happened.

Minsoo chuckled at Sungjong's reaction to the introduction. "I think I'll stick to calling him Sungjong." Minsoo put his hand out and waited for Sungjong to shake it.

"Nice to meet you." Sungjong shook Minsoo's hand before sitting on the free chair in the room. Niel had decided that Minsoo's lap was going to be his chair for the time being.

"So how have you been Soosoo?" Niel asked, giving Minsoo his complete attention.

"It could be better." Minsoo shrugged. "Life's been lonely without you."

Sungjong decided to tune out the happy couple as he started to think about dinner. 'I wonder what's being served today... Do they have lemon candy here? I need to ask the hyungs to bring me some. Speaking of the hyungs, why have they not come for me?! Why aren't they visiting me like how Minsoo visits Niel?!'

"–jong? Sungjong!" Niel shouted, snapping Sungjong out of his thoughts.

"Hm?" Sungjong blinked twice before realizing that Niel was calling for him.

"Minsoo has been calling your name several times but you never replied." Niel pouted.

"Oh, sorry. I was lost in my thoughts." Sungjong laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Were you saying something?"

"Yeah, I was just saying how you looked a lot like the person that robbed the bank I went to last week." Minsoo nodded. "It's quite funny actually, since that guy shoved me and stole my bag of candy as well. I thought that was weird."

"Oh really?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it was just something that I'll probably always remember." Minsoo laughed.

"Yeah, that's funny indee—" Sungjong was cut off by Niel.

"Jonggie got arrested for robbing a bank too." Niel mentioned.

"Oh, so you're the one that stole my bag of candy?" Minsoo laughed.

"Well—" Sungjong started his sentence but was interrupted again.

"I never expected to see you again in my life." Minsoo slapped his knee since he thought the situation was that funny.

Sungjong sighed. 'I'm not going to bother saying anything anymore. These two keep interrupting me.'

"I'm going to go back." Sungjong mumbled as he eyed the cuddling couple. "Not that either of you care..."

Sungjong opened the door and left the room to continue his walk that was interrupted. "Why bring me to see your boyfriend when both of you end up in your own little world and ignoring me?" Sungjong rolled his eyes as he made his way to the Survival Grounds. "Survival Grounds? What is there to survive from anyways?" Sungjong laughed to himself as he roamed the area, enjoying the sun on his skin since it was located in an open area.

"Do you want to know why it's called that?" A voice asked.

Sungjong looked around him but didn't see anyone. "Who's talking...? Am I just imagining things? Ooh I know! Maybe it's my subconscience."

"Uh, sure. Think that if you want."

Sungjong frowned. "That voice is coming from above..." Sungjong glanced up to see a person in the tree above him.

"Hey there." The person smirked.

"Seunggi..." Sungjong frowned. 'Niel made him seem like a bad person. Maybe I shouldn't talk to him...'

"H-hey, where are you going? Stop walking. Come back!" Seunggi called to the boy that was walking away.

Sungjong continued to ignore the man and walked away. As he did so, some men blocked his path. He eyed them suspiciously before turning on his heel to walk the other way. Unfortunately his path was blocked again. Sungjong sighed in frustration.

"Did you not hear what boss man said?" One of the thugs asked.

"You never disobey our boss man." Another thug came up from behind Sungjong and held the boy in place.

"H-hey, let go!" Sungjong struggled to get away.

"Just let him go."

"B-but boss, he disobeyed you." the thug holding Sungjong tried to reason.

"You aren't just going to let him go like that are you?" Another asked.

"Are you guys disobeying me?" Seunggi questioned his men.

"N-no, sorry boss." The thug holding Sungjong immediately let go.

"Are you just going to continue standing there?" Seunggi raised an eyebrow at Sungjong. "Weren't you trying to leave a moment ago?"

Sungjong rubbed his wrists. "Thanks..." he mumbled.

"Why are you thanking me?" Seunggi gave Sungjong an amused look.

"..." Sungjong gave Seunggi one last look before running off.

"That was close..." Sungjong said to himself as he left the survival grounds. "I'm not going out there next time by myself. I'll make Rain or Brian go with me."

Sungjong decided to head back to his room to take a nap.

"The little lamb better be careful in a cave full of wolves or he'll surely get eaten." A voice in the shadows chuckled to himself.

~인피니트~

Remember to comment!~ (: leave some feedback! ^^ (which I'm not receiving enough of :/) Your comments motivate me!
10+ comments for the next chapter to be posted :D