Troublemaker

My Inmate Tried to Me
"Oh my gosh, you guys will not believe what just happened." A person with poodle hair strutted up to the table that Sungjong, Rain, and Hwanhee were sitting at.

"Shut up Niel, you're so annoying." Hwanhee groaned.

"Excuse me?" Niel raised an eyebrow. "Just wait until my boyfriend finds out what you just said to me. He will slap you after I'm through with you."

"Yeah, yeah. He's not in jail to protect you. Doesn't matter." The older man rolled his eyes. "Besides, what are you going to do? me into oblivion?"

"Please." Niel scoffed. "I would soil my body by touching you."

"You're just jealous you can't." Hwanhee laughed. "I'd top by the way."

Sungjong shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Uhm..."

"Hey guys, stop." Rain chuckled. "Sungjong isn't used to your manner of speech yet. Give it several days."

Niel eyed Sungjong, giving him a brief but thorough judgement. "Hi there! I'm Niel, Hwanhee's roommate." Niel put out a hand in front of him as he grinned.

"I'm Sungjong." Sungjong put him hand in Niel's hand. Niel shook it firmly before letting go and taking a seat down next to Sungjong.

"So, I take it you're new? Can't say I've seen you around." Niel said, taking some food off of Hwanhee's plate and plopping it in his mouth.

"Y-yeah, I'm new here." Sungjong slightly smiled.

"Be more confident." Niel commanded, causing Sungjong to jump in his seat. "You're not going to last long in here if you keep stuttering."

"I don't usually stutter." Sungjong frowned. "It's just..."

"The way you talk tells me otherwise." Niel laughed. "I think I can assume that you're just like that with people when you first meet them?"

"Yeah." Sungjong nodded, relaxing slightly after he deemed Niel easy to talk to. Well, all you had to do was listen to the boy talk and you'll be fine.

"You're not very talkative, now are you?" Niel tilted his head to the side. "You seem more talkative on TV."

"Well, I don't really know many people here." Sungjong chuckled. "I didn't think that you knew who I am."

"Oh trust me, everyone here knows who you are." Niel informed. "I hear some of them imagining their fantasies at night. It's quite disgusting." Niel's face scrunched up to express how disgusted he was.

"That's nice to know..." Sungjong backed away slightly into Rain. "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay." Rain smiled down at the petite boy. "I think Niel should be the one saying sorry instead for scaring you."

"Hey, I was only telling him what I hear at night." Niel put his hands up defensively.

"Can we drop this?" Sungjong requested. "I don't want to know what the men in here think."

"It's okay, you'll get use to it." Niel patted Sungjong's shoulder. "I'm going to go wander around. Do you want to come with Jonggie—you don't mind me calling you that right? Coming with would be better than hanging around with these lazy bastards all day."

"Sure." Sungjong smiled while Rain and Hwanhee glared at Niel. "I'll see you two later."

Niel strutted away with Sungjong following after. "So, what are you in for?"

"Robbing a bank." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Hah! That's funny." Niel laughed. "My boyfriend came by a couple days ago and told me that he was at the bank withdrawing some money when some guy came in and hijacked $20,000 from the bank. What a small world this is."

"Yeah, small indeed." Sungjong sighed. "At least your boyfriend comes by."

"Yours doesn't?" Niel raised an eyebrow. "Dump him."

"N-no!" Sungjong waved his hands in front of him. "I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight."

"Huh, okay." Niel nodded slowly.

"Really! I'm not!" Sungjong pouted. "No one ever seems to believe me though."

"Don't worry, I believe you." Niel smiled. "I'm gay so I know who's gay and who's not. You don't give off a gay vibe even if you're a little feminine for someone who's straight."

"...I don't know if I should feel offended or not."

"Take it as a compliment." Niel giggled before stopping in his tracks causing Sungjong to bump into him. "I have an idea."

"An idea?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

Niel nodded and pointed straight ahead. "See that group of guys over there?"

"Yeah." Sungjong nodded as he recognized the men. "Rain told me not to talk to them."

"Rain's a ." Niel rolled his eyes. "They're perfectly harmless."

"Really?" Sungjong looked unsure as he continued to stare at the thugs.

"Yup." Niel grinned. "Anyways, back to my idea. Just follow my lead."

Sungjong raised an eyebrow curiously before following after Niel over to the guys. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?'

”Hey boys~" Niel smirked as he sat down on one of the men's laps.

"Have you finally decided to submit to me?" The one Niel sat on, which we will refer to as Thug #1, smirked. "Took you long enough. I knew you couldn't resist me."

The man roughly grabbed Niel's chin and kissed him on the lips. Sungjong looked at them in shock.

"I see you brought a friend." The one sitting across from the man Niel was sitting on, Thug #2, said. "And he's an idol too!"

'What did you get me into Niel?!' Sungjong panicked when the guy grabbed onto his arm.

"Ow! ! You little !" Thug #1 suddenly shouted.

"Let's go." Niel laughed as he grabbed Sungjong and yanked him away from Thug #2.

"Y-yah! What's this all about?!" Sungjong shouted as he looked back to see the men running after the two.

"YOU DARE TO ING BITE ME?!" Thug #1 screeched.

"I wanted to get something from him." Niel grinned as he dangled a key in front of Sungjong's face before pocketing it for safety purposes. Kissing the disgusting thug would have been useless if Niel dropped the key while they were running.

"Get back here! I'm going to rip you apart!"

"I thought you said they were harmless!" Sungjong panicked.

"They are." Niel laughed. "Unless you piss them off."

"ing great." Sungjong groaned as Niel pulled Sungjong around the corner and hid behind large boxes.

"Shh, they won't find us here." Niel whispered. He looked between the cracks of the box and saw the men running past, not noticing their hiding place. "Okay, they're gon—"

"What the was that?!" Sungjong shouted when Niel gave him the a-okay to talk. "We could have been ing killed!"

"Whoa, I didn't know you had such a colorful vocabulary." Niel smirked. "I like it."

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "What did you want the key for anyways?"

"For the moment, that's a secret." Niel winked. "Augh, his lips taste disgusting. I need to go scrub my mouth in alcohol for several hours later."

"What have we got here?" A voice behind the two said. "Causing trouble with my men again Niel?"

"Of course not." Niel scoffed before standing up, pulling Sungjong behind his back.

"Who's this?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"No one." Niel held onto Sungjong's hand and began to walk away.

"Stop right there." The man commanded. Niel cursed as he obeyed.

"What do you want Seunggi?" Niel spat.

"Lee Sungjong." Seunggi mumbled once he saw Sungjong's face, completely ignoring Niel's presence. "What brings you to this area of the city? Shouldn't you be on a stage dancing and singing?"

"Uhm..."

"What does it matter to you?" Niel scoffed as he stepped between Seunggi and Sungjong. "Leave him alone."

"Why should I?" Seunggi smirked. "You didn't leave my men alone."

"Please, why would I go near those guys? They're filthy and disgusting." Niel rolled his eyes.

"Is that why you went and kissed one of them?" Seunggi raised an eyebrow as he took a step towards Niel, causing Niel to back away. "I wonder what your little boyfriend will think once he finds out. And you know I don't mean just the kissing."

Niel gave Seunggi a hard glare, which was returned with a smug smirk. Niel huffed and pulled Sungjong away. "Let's go Sungjong."

"Who was that?" Sungjong looked over his shoulder to see that the man was gone.

"Lee Seunggi." Niel said with venom seeping through his words. "The leader of the thugs from earlier."

"He seems different from the rest of them. Well, not by much because of his attitute but other than that..."

"Don't talk to him." Niel warned. "And don't get too close to him either. At this point, it seems like that will be difficult since he has his eyes on you."

"Okay..." Sungjong mumbled. "You must really not like hi—"

"I HATE THAT MAN. I DESPISE HIM WITH EVERY PART OF ME!" Niel growled, making Sungjong jump in fear.

"W-why?" Sungjong cautiously asked as he Niel's back to try and calm the raging boy down.

Niel calmed down a bit but stayed silent and stared at the ground. Sungjong was about to ask again since he thought that Niel didn't hear his question.

"I'll see you later." Niel mumbled and walked away quickly, leaving Sungjong in the corridor alone.

"I wonder what happened." Sungjong blinked at the retreating boy. "Hm, where's the bathroom again?"

Sungjong walked towards the direction that he believed the bathroom was in but didn't notice someone in the shadows watching his every move.

"You shouldn't wander around alone Sungjong. You never know what might happen." The person smirked to themself before disappearing deeper into the shadows.

~인피니트~

Remember to comment!~ (: leave some feedback! ^^