Distractions [Part 2]

My Inmate Tried to Me
"Hurry up!" Sungyeol groaned as he impatiently hopped up and down in place, taking note that the rest of the members were taking their time getting out of the van.

When he concluded that the rest won't pick up the pace anytime soon, he grabbed onto the closest person to him and dragged that unfortunate person ahead of the rest. Sadly, that unfortunate person happened to be Myungsoo.

"What's the rush? Can't you just walk here normally like everyone else?" Myungsoo sighed as the two entered through the doorway into the building.

"Nope." Sungyeol shook his head quickly. "This is crucial. I haven't had any all day."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you can survive without coffee."

"No I can't!" Sungyeol whined before looking up at the menu in the coffee shop. "What should I order this time? Should I try something new...?"

While Sungyeol was scanning over the menu, the rest of the members entered as well.

"He's still deciding?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you guys come in here way before we did?"

"Yeah, but he wants to try something new this time." Myungsoo sighed as the five went to sit at the small tables in the coffee shop, waiting for Sungyeol to make his order.

After a couple minutes, Sungyeol finally decided what he wanted and went to place his order. When he received his drink the six headed out of the shop and back to the van.

"Mm..." Sungyeol closed his eyes and hummed happily. "Coffee."

"Now that you got your coffee, let's get back to going to MBLAQ's dorm." Sunggyu said. "We can't get side-tracked. We need to get Jongie out."

"Gyu~" Woohyun whined as he bounced in the back seat. "How come maknae gets a nickname but I don't?"

"Because you aren't special enough." Dongwoo stuck him tongue out a Woohyun.

"Yah!" Woohyun glared.

Sunggyu only rolled his eyes. "Fine, do you want a nickname?"

Woohyun nodded eagerly as he shoved Hoya, who was sitting beside him, out of the way so he could reach foward to cling onto the leader's arm.

"Hyunnie-Bunnie?" Sunggyu smiled when he saw Woohyun's eyes glisten happily. That, and that Woohyun started to giggle nonstop.

"You guys are so... cringe-worthy." Myungsoo shivered in his seat.

"Well the name suits him... I guess..." Dongwoo felt himself regret saying that statement since it sounded so weird. "Him and his bunny aegyo and whatnot."

"Yah! Start driving already!" Woohyun ordered before sitting back in his seat, smiling to himself and occasionally squealing. Dongwoo just rolled his eyes before starting the car and headed for MBLAQ's dorm.

"Yah, stop already!" Sungyeol ordered Woohyun, getting annoyed with all the squealing happening. "I'm trying to drink my coffee in peace."

"Don't tell me what to do." Woohyun turned around in his seat to glare at the younger boy sitting in the seat behind him.

"If you'd just stop squealing like a fangirl then maybe I wouldn't have to." Sungyeol took another sip of his coffee.

"I'll squeal like a fangirl it I want to!" Woohyun pouted before turning to Sunggyu. "Gyu-hyung, can you roll down the window real quick?"

"Why? It's cold outside." Sunggyu raised an eyebrow but rolled down the window anyways.

Woohyun then grabbed the coffee cup out of Sungyeol's hand and chucked it out the window.

Sungyeol gaped at Woohyun's actions before speaking, "What the hell was that for?!"

Woohyun shrugged, "I just felt like doing that."

"You owe me $4.50." Sungyeol crossed his arms and leaned into the seat grumbling.

"Do you guys remember the way?" Dongwoo asked, hoping to break up the bickering between the two.

"I think you turn right at the next light." Myungsoo reminded.

"I thought we turn left." Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back at Myungsoo.

"Really?" Myungsoo looked confused. "I swore it was right."

"I don't even remember anymore..." Sunggyu sighed.

"So which way do we go?" Dongwoo asked as he stopped at the red light.

"Let's flip a coin since no one remembers." Sungyeol suggested before taking out a coin and flipping it in the air. "Call."

"Heads we turn left." Woohyun said as he watched the coin spin in the air, like it was in slow motion, before landing in Sungyeol's palm.

"It's heads." Sungyeol nodded after looking at the coin.

"Left it is." Dongwoo nodded before making an abrupt left at the light, causing the rest to fall to one side of the car screaming since they didn't put on their seatbelts.

"Holy Dongwoo!! Are you trying to kill us?!" Myungsoo shouted, no longer in the calm state that he was in.

"Of course not." Dongwoo replied. "If I wanted to do that, I would have drove off the cliff we just passed."

The passengers in the car glanced back at the cliff nervously. It was pretty high up...

"Note to self: Don't piss off Dongwoo when he's driving." Sungyeol mumbled, earning agreeing grunts and nods from the others.

After driving for a while longer, Dongwoo stopped the car in front of a gate.

"Here we are." He grinned before getting out of the car and skipping to the security. "Hi!"

The security man only looked at Dongwoo bored out of his mind, not speaking at all.

"Uhm, we're here to see MBLAQ." Sunggyu informed.

The security man only sighed before pressing a button on the remote he had, opening the gate and letting the boys in.

"Which one do they live in?" Howon asked as he glanced between all the doors leading to different apartment rooms.

"I think it was 889." Woohyun guided the boys to the elevator. He was about to press the up button but noticed a sign on the elevator.

"Out of order. Please use stairs." Sungyeol read the piece of paper. "Damn it!"

"Isn't their room on the eighth floor?" Sunggyu asked hesitantly. The boys all groaned before heading towards the staircase and prepared themselves for a long walk up.

~About half an hour and lots of complaining later~

"We... finally... made it... up." Woohyun wheezed out as the boys collapsed on the eighth floor of the building. "Give me a foot massage later Gyu..."

"No." Sunggyu breathed in and out deeply, trying to get as much oxygen into his lungs as possible.

"I see the room!" Dongwoo pointed several doors down at their destination.

"Let's go raid their fridge for drinks then. I'm so thirsty..." Sungyeol trudged over to MBLAQ's dorm and knocked three times on the door.

The six waited for a bit. No one opened so Sungyeol knocked three more times. Again, there was no answer.

"Is anyone home?" Myungsoo wondered.

"I don't think so." Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows. "Let me call them real quick."

Sunggyu took out his phone and scrolled through the contacts list before landing on Seungho's number. He pressed the call option and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" The voice of MBLAQ's leader answered after the third ring.

"Are you guys home right now? We're in front of your dorm." Sunggyu informed.

"You are? Sorry, but..."

"Is something wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"We aren't home right now. We're in Japan for promotions."

"Are you serious?" Sunggyu's mouth hung open in disbelief. "We climbed eight flights of stairs for nothing?!"

"Did you need something?"

"Yeah we do." Sunggyu sighed. "Did Sungjong come to your dorm last week?"

"I don't know. I wasn't home all of last week. Only Mir and G.O were." Seungho said before a static noise was heard over the phone.

"Hello?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at the weird noise. Several seconds later the line went dead. "Great..."

"What happened?" Howon asked.

"They're in Japan." Sunggyu sighed. "Seungho wasn't home so he doesn't know if Sungjong visited or not. Let's go."

Sunggyu started to lead them down the stairs but Sungyeol halted them.

"Why don't we go check the security tapes?" Sungyeol asked. "Those will tell us if Sungjong was here or not at that time right?"

"That's a great idea!" Sunggyu smiled. "Let's go guys!" The six then raced down the stairs to the security office.

After much explaining of their predicament, the security finally let the boys check out the surveillance tapes.

"There's a whole bunch of them!" Dongwoo groaned. "How will we know which one to look at?"

"There should be a label for the dates and times right?" Myungsoo rotated the tape to try and search for the hidden label.

"There aren't any..." Howon frowned. "Are we going to have to look through all of them?"

"I guess we have to." Sunggyu sighed. "Time to pull an all-nighter guys."

~인피니트~

Next chapter, we will get back to Sungjong :D
Comments make me happy (: So leave one, yeah?