Lee Sungjong

My Inmate Tried to Me
"Yah, Lee Sungjong. Go buy some milk." Woohyun's voice called from the kitchen. "We ran out!"

Sungjong rolled his eyes as he stood up from the couch unamused. "Can't even watch TV in peace..."

"While you're at it can you buy some bananas too?" Myungsoo asked as he came out of his room. "I'm craving some."

"Just give me the money and I'll buy it." Sungjong said.

"Can I pay you back later? I'm going down to the practice room right now. Thanks." Myungsoo said before leaving, not giving Sungjong a chance to say anything.

Sungjong glared at the front door that Myungsoo shut and went to put on his shoes, grumbling complaints while he was doing so. "I'm off!" He called out as he left the house.

"Just because I'm the maknae doesn't mean they can boss me around..." Sungjong kicked a rock as he made his way down the street to the convenience store. He entered the store and the bell at the top sounded, indicating that a customer has come in.

"Welcome, we hope you find everything you need." the cashier said flatly, not taking his eyes off the magazine he was reading.

Sungjong rolled his eyes and made his way to the back with a basket in hand. He grabbed a carton of milk and strolled to the snack isle, browsing through the many selections of snacks.

"Hm, what to get..." Sungjong scanned the many varieties before grabbing a bag of shrimp chips and other yummy snacks and going to the counter to pay.

Sungjong left the store, not remembering to get the bananas Myungsoo had requested. As he was walking some person on a bike rode by, slightly bumping into him and causing him to drop his bags to the ground.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" Sungjong fumed and stomped his foot. He reached down to grab his bags before continuing on his way back to the dorm.

Sungyeol was sitting on the couch sipping his coffee when he heard the front door open and then slam shut, causing him to jump slightly in his seat. He looked up and saw a pretty angry looking maknae storm to the kitchen. He shrugged before returning his gaze to the TV.

Sungjong stormed back into the living room after putting away the milk and snacks. He stood there tapping his right foot with his hands on his hip, looking intensely at Sungyeol... who wasn't paying any attention to him at all.

"Ah-hem." Sungjong continued tapping his foot.

Sungyeol continued to watch TV.

"I said AH-HEM." Sungjong repeated.

Sungyeol finally looked up and saw the maknae in a not-so-happy state. "What's wrong with you? You look like some biker ran into you and rode off."

"Well, that's exactly what happened. Duh!" Sungjong did a hair flip before pursing his lips as the image of what happened ten minutes before came back into his mind. "The nerve of that guy. Hmph!"

"Nice to know." Sungyeol nodded before looking back at his TV.

Sungjong was not happy at how his hyung was ignoring him. He 'augh-ed' before stomping back to the front door. "I'm going out for a bit."

Sungyeol just grunted in response (at least there was one) causing Sungjong to slam the front door once more.

"Be careful!" Sungyeol called. "The managers won't be happy if you break the door."

"Stupid hyung." Sungjong growled and went to the nearby park. He plopped down on a bench and sighed. "What now? I'm bored..."

Sungjong watched as a dog crossed his path, stopping not too far from him. He continued observing the large golden dog as it sniffed something on the ground, looking a lot like poop, and then ate it. Sungjong gagged in disgust before the dog ran off.

"How gross..." Sungjong scrunched up his nose as he decided he had enough fresh air. He then headed back to the dorm.

"Hey Jonggie." Howon greeted while Dongwoo said a simple 'yo.' Sungjong noticed the two were covered in sweat, meaning they had just came back from dance practice. Sungjong waved in response before heading off into his room.

Meanwhile, Howon and Dongwoo sat on the ground in the living room eating the watermelon that Howon brought out from the fridge.

"Did he not want any?" Howon questioned. Dongwoo merely shrugged before stuffing his mouth with more watermelon.

"Ahh, cold!!" Dongwoo started rolling on the ground in what looked like pain. Howon just ate his watermelon normally, not wanting to experience what the older man on the ground was going through.

At that moment their leader came into the room to ask them something but stopped when he saw Dongwoo in a very strange position on the ground. He paused for several seconds before turning to Howon, "Are you guys ready for dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Howon nodded quickly. The dance machine had been maxed out and needed more food to continue dancing.

"Alright, I'll go tell Hyunnie to go make some." Sunggyu went to his shared room with Woohyun. "Hey, Woohyun."

"What?" Woohyun looked up from the iPad he took from Howon's room.

"Can you go make dinner?" Sunggyu went to the closet to get out his clothes for a shower.

"Fine." Woohyun pouted. "Why do you guys make me cook when you complain about my cooking?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "We need something to eat. I don't think any of us want to live off ramen our whole lives."

Woohyun rolled his eyes before going to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He opened the cabinets for some soy sauce to make fried rice and frowned when there was none. "Oi, Gyu-hyung! There's no more soy sauce!"

"Go tell someone to buy some then!" Sunggyu shouted back.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong!" Woohyun called. He waited for a response but received none. "Lee Sungjong!" Again he received no reply. Woohyun scowled before crossing through the living room, side-stepping the half-dead dino man on the ground and made his way to Sungjong's room.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Howon wondered as he stood up and went to the door. The managers said they weren't coming by today. Did they change their minds?

Howon opened the door and looked surprised at who he saw.

~☆•☆•☆•☆•☆~

Sungjong lay on his bed staring at the ceiling when Woohyun entered. "Yah, Lee Sungjong! Did you not hear me calling?"

"Oh, you called?" Sungjong said boredly.

"Go down to the convenience store and buy some soy sauce. We ran out." Woohyun ordered.

"I was just there earlier getting your milk. You couldn't have told me to get some then?" Sungjong glared at his hyung.

Woohyun shrugged. "Gyu-hyung just told me to make dinner and there was none left. So unless you want to starve..."

Sungjong rolled his eyes and sat up on his bed when a voice called his name, "Sungjong-ah!"

Sungjong got up and went to the living room where Howon, the one that called him, was. Sungjong noticed Dongwoo sitting on the ground looking confused, causing him to wonder what was going on.

Sungjong went to the front door where Howon was. "You called hyung?"

Howon turned to Sungjong and pointed out the front door. "They're looking for you."

Sungjong looked to where Howon was pointed and looked confused as well. "Hi, did you need something?"

"Are you Lee Sungjong?" One of the men asked.

"Yes."

The men nodded to each other before stepping forward and cuffing Sungjong's wrists together.

"Lee Sungjong, you are under arrest."

~인피니트~

Wow! I have 36 subscribers already after the foreword was posted ^^ I recognize some of the usernames. It's nice seeing my older subbers keeping up with my stories~ :D

Comment, comment, comment! Tell me how the first chapter was!~

Lol. The bank lady at my school got arrested the other night for stealing approximately thirty something thousand dollars from our school xD