The Baby Talk- Hoseok

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just arrived home from a long trip of seeing Hoseok’s parents by yourself. You were tired but excited to be home and be able to see your husband after a long weekend without him. The house was mostly dark besides a dim light coming from Hoseok’s office. You got the idea to sneak through the house to surprise him of your homecoming.

 

You were able to get behind him and wrapping your arms around him while placing your head on his shoulder. You knew he was going to freak out but you always found it so cute when he was scared over the simplest things.

 

“Wah!” He screeched clenching at his heart as if he had a heart attack, “Why do you always do that to me?”

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t be so over dramatic then,” you kissed him on the cheek to to tell him you loved him before letting him go from your grasp.

 

Hoseok turned around in his office chair to face you, he patted his thighs telling you sit on his lap. “How was your trip? I wish i could of gone.”

 

You obeyed him. “It was fine,” you gave him a half hearted smile.

 

“What’s that look for?” he clasped your cheeks between his palms scrunching it all to the center to give you fish lips. “This one suits you more,” he laughed.

 

Your eyes showed no amusement, usually this playful stuff would make you laugh but you wanted to have a serious conversation with Hoseok. He let go of your face and wrapped an arm around you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter