Reunion

What Heart Says
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina starts getting ready for the meet up or rather chaeyoung was making her ready. They are supposed to meet at 9pm sharp. 
Mina is trying her best to fight her anxiety while chaeyoung starts the engine. She is worried and often looking at Mina to check on. They arrive near the bar 5 minutes late. 
“Long time no see and you two are late.”Jihyo says complaining. 
“What’s up you two? Mina you look awful. You ok?” Nayeon speaks up showing some concern. 
“She’s-” Chaeyoung was interrupted by Mina.  
“Yeah. I'm ok.” Mina says with a faint smile. Chaeyoung looks at Mina thinking how hard it must have been to show that smile. 
“Alright Let’s get in.” Sana says excitedly. 

They enter the bar and gets to their VIP table booked earlier by Jeongyeon. There’s a dance floor below them. 
Jeongyeon is taking care of the members like old days. She calls up the waiter to take order. 
“So, what are you guys going to order?”  
“One Red wine”, Nayeon speaks up first 
“Two.” Jeongyeon adds and everyone reacts with “woooo”. 
“What ?”, Jeongyeon asks being a bit embarassed. 
Sana and Dahyun ordered Mimosa. Being a dorky couple, they always order the same stuff together. 
One Manhattan for Jihyo and chaeyoung refuses to drink alcohol. 
“Umm one Non-alcoholic tropical fizz.”  
“You still don’t like alcohol?” Jeongyeon asks 
“She is still a baby.” Tzuyu mocks out of nowhere. She is a quiet girl like Mina but whenever she gets to tease someone she is a different person.  
“And a Martini for me.” Tzuyu adds. 
“What about you Mina?” Jeongyeon asks the last member. Chaeyoung looks at her with concern. 
“Is there any strong soju?” Mina asks. 
“WHAAT?!!” Everyone gets shocked. Mina usually doesn’t like alcohol like  Chaeyoung and asking about soju in a fancy bar is kinda off. 
“We do have soju which we sometime use to make other drinks. But no one drinks them raw”, The waiter says who is also a bit shocked. 
“Just Bring it.”, Mina kind of forcibly says. 

Everyone tries to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter