Part 13

When You Love Someone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jae~

It has been 2 days since Hanbyul and Saebyul admitted to the hospital.

Hanbyul is still laying down and unconscious while Saebyul is with Young K and her mom. 

I come back to the hospital after I went back to washed up. 

Hanbyul is still laying in her bed unconscious. 

Hanbyul will be really sad if she heard this news when she wakes up. 

 

"J...Jae ahh..." I wake up after I heard Hanbyul voice. 

I look at the clock and it's already 7 p.m.

"Eo... Eo Byul ahh... Finally, you wake up." I said and holds her hand. 

"Saebyul... What about her?"  Hanbyul asked me and I look at her, don't really know what to say.

"Is her baby okay?" I look at her when she asked that. 

"Em... About that... Actually..." I paused and she looks worried. 

"Saebyul is fine but..."  I can't finish my words.

"Baby... What about her baby?" Her voices crack a little because of the dryness on . 

I quickly grab a drink and give it to her but she refuses it. 

"Why you don't answer my question? What about her baby?" She asked me and she looks like she is going to cry again. 

I sigh and suddenly she tries to take off her IV. 

 

"Byul... Byul ahh... Calm down."   I said and try to stop her.

"Take me there." She said seriously.

"But you are still not well. You hurt your left hand and twist your leg." I said but she glares at me. 

"I said take me there." She said and I have no choice. 

 

 I asked the nurse to bring a wheelchair and we go to Saebyul's room. 

We arrive and I help Hanbyul to look at her sister through the window. 

"It is better to not go there. She is still in shock for what happened." I said and Hanbyul looks at me. 

She looks really worried. I pat her shoulder. "She is not like this because of you. So never think that you are the one who is wrong, okay?" I said and Hanbyul nods her head. 

"How can that happened?" Hanbyul asked, still can't believe the situation. 

Saebyul is not pregnant... Well, when doctor checks her condition, we found out that actually, she is not pregnant. She had a condition called pseudocyesis. People with pseudocyesis think that they are pregnant and ev

Please log in to read the full chapter