Part 11

When You Love Someone
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you love someone ~

 

"I am pregnant, mom." The moment Saebyul said that word, Hanbyul hold my hand.

Without I know, I give a death glare to Young K. He doesn't look surprised at all... 

That means this jerk know it. 

 

"I am three weeks pregnant, mom..." Saebyul said again. This time, their mom also looks so surprises. 

Hanbyul grips tighten. I can see her tears starts to fall again. 

I hold back her hand. She looks like she can't breathe. 

Her other hand are on her chest and she looks so damn pale. 

 

Her grips loosen and the next thing, she faints. 

"Ya... Byul ahh... Hanbyul!!! Park Hanbyul!!!" I started to get panic. I keep calling her name but she doesn't move at all. 

Everyone starts to gather around me and Hanbyul. 

"Is she okay?" Young K asked me with a worried tone.

He looks panic too and Saebyul also looks surprises. 

 

Her mom quickly goes to take some water. 

"Byul ahh... Take her to her room. Faster!!!" Her mom said and I quickly carry Byul to her room. 

 

I lay her on her bed and I keep calling her name softly. 

Young K comes with a glass of water. This time I really can't tolerate them anymore.

They know that Hanbyul is not in the good condition. They know that she is broken now... Why??? Why must it be today?

 

"Why today?" I asked out of the blue. 

"What is it?"  Saebyul asked me while shuttering. 

Without I know, Hanbyul is awake. 

 

"Why must it be today that you announce that you are pregnant? Why must it be today that you asked your mom to come back? (looks at Saebyul with furious eyes) Eo, Why?" I asked Saebyul. Everyone can sense that I am furious right now. 

She looks scared.  "I... We... We already..." She can't even answer my question.

"You know that she is hurting right? You know that she is really broken right now but... BUT!!! But why you... You are her sister, Saebyul ah..." I lost my control. 

"Jae ahh... Why are you like this?" Their mom asked me, confused. 

 

Suddenly I feel someone touch my hand. Hanbyul is awake. 

I quickly give her the warm water. She drinks it little by little. 

 

"What's wrong with a couple announcing their marriage?" Saebyul asked me. Both Hanbyul and I look at her.

"Noona... Let's talk about it later." Young K said to Saebyul.

 

"Tell me... What's wrong with a couple announcing that they are going to marry each other." Saebyul said. This time, I can see that she is mad. 

"Saebyul ah... Let's talk about it later." Their mom told Saebyul to stop. 

 

Before I can say anything, Hanbyul looks at Saebyul with teary eyes. 

"Nothing wrong... Nothing wrong at all..." Hanbyul said trying to hold her tears. 

"Byul ahh..." I called her name. 

 

"But as a human especially as my sister you should know the condition, right?" Hanbyul asked Saebyul. 

Her voice is

Please log in to read the full chapter