Chae meets Soo

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

"OK guys before we go into the bus, let me introduce to you, Ji Soo, she was an exchange student and now she's back. She will be with us until graduation. Now guys, get in. " our department head said beside her is a girl.

She can won the title Ms. Korea for her beauty. She's such a visual. 

"nyeong - an. I'm Ji Soo, let's be friends. " surprised that she is in front of me all of a sudden, no voice came out to my mouth. "Ppoong? " she snap her fingers in front of me. 

What's with the weird language? 

"Ah.. Hi. I'm Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé. " I said introducing myself and take my hand in front of her for shake hands. 

O.O shocked to what she did. I froze on my place. 

"Formal much? I prefer hug. " she said while hugging me. "and what a beautiful name for a beautiful person, it suits you. " she said while facing me now. 

"Aha..?. Thanks. By the way, let's go. We don't want our department head shouting to us, 'get your asses here!'" I said walking towards the bus. 

What's with her attitude?  Weird but cute. :)

Through out the week, I found a new friend, with 4D personality and a Ms. Korea face. 

 

"Rosé~ I want chicken. I'm hungry." Ji Soo demanded. It's the nth time I heard it from her in 3 days.

"I know that it's you favorite food, but you can't eat chicken everyday. Its not healthy. " I said to her concern about her health. I'm a medical student, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter