Stage 8. RE

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jennie? Why are you here?” Junhoe asked the smiling woman. Junhoe didn't saw her after college at all. She just smiled “I just wanted to say hi, because we didn't saw each other a while. Woah, is that Hanbin? You changed a lot!”

 

Hanbin didn't said anything, he just wanted to leave but Junhoe didn't let him “Hanbin!”

 

Jennie still smiled “Looks like he don't want to join. See ya then, Kim Hanbin”

 

“Don get too loud when you do her” Hanbin hissed at Junhoe, leaving him shocked behind. What's wrong with him? Jennie giggled “He didn't change at all. He's still fierce as-”

 

Junhoe interrupted her “What do you want?”

 

Seeing her makes things even worse for him. Especially in this situation. “Can't I visit my friend?” she asked Junhoe back. He sighed “Fine. Come in.”

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

Junhoe and Hanbin were in the elevator. Hanbin didn't even looked at him for once. Junhoe tried to talk to him but Hanbin just ignored him like he never existed. Of course Junhoe wouldn't give up that easy and followed the other male to his office. “Hanbin, please listen to me-”

 

“ off” He said cold.

 

“Why are you mad at me? Are you jealous or what?” Junhoe asked. In secret he hoped that the answer would be yes. However he earned an death glare from Hanbin once he said that “I never wanted to see this chic ever again! She's crazy and you stupid fell for her!!” Hanbin hissed.

 

“She's nice to me. So I don't see a reason to be mad at her. She even asked about you...” Junhoe said, making Hanbin more mad “She's acting you stupid ! How can you be so naive! You're so stupid!!” He yelled almost. “Woah, calm down!” Junhoe said but Hanbin was not done yet “You're so stupid just like six years ago!!!”

 

“Hanbin, that's enough.” Junhoe warned him.

 

“Shut up! You're still like a kid after all these years, who still don't know what it wants! Do I look like I want to play games again?! I told you so many times already leave me the alone!!” Hanbin yelled.

 

“You idiot don't know anything! I talked to her because of you!!” Junhoe yelled back. “Oh?! Before or after you ed her?!” Hanbin raged sarcastically.

 

Jinhwan busted into the office because of the volume “How can you guys be so freaking loud?! Keep it down!”

 

Both of them looked at Jinhwan. Calming down a little. “Sorry” They said both.

 

“This is still a workplace no matter how free you are here, not a private for your here!” Jinhwan nagged.

 

“Sorry...” Junhoe and Hanbin said again.

 

Because of the conflict Junhoe needed to leave Hanbin's office.

 

Junhoe could barely concentrate on his work because of Kim Hanbin.

 

“Junhoe!!” A familiar female voice which he didn't wanted to hear was here. He sighed and turn around “How did you got into here?” He asked her but Jennie smiled “Eh? I just wanted to visit you why do you look so mad?”

 

“I'm working, Jennie. This place is my workplace!”

 

Jennie outed “And what should I do?”

 

“Go home. Or what ever” Junhoe said and went into his office again.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter