Stage 9. Hurdle

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Oh my god! It's happening soon! No! Finally! Oh god!!” G-Dragon danced up and down. Is he really an adult? Everyone prepared for today's fashion show for YG's collection. Well more G-Dragon's collection. Hanbin and Junhoe tried their best to avoid eye contact because at the end it was embarrassed for them, even for Junhoe.

 

“Heyo, Junhoe! Be happy because I invited Chanwoo and Donghyuk!” Bobby grinned. This guy, he heard a few things from Chanwoo and Donghyuk, because they hang out a lot. Junhoe sighed “Stop being so close with my friends!”

 

“But they nice” Bobby pouted.

 

Jinhwan was busy and running from place to place, corner to corner. He looked really stressed. “No! It's wrong! That should be there!! Oh god- Dean! Stop eating! That's the buffet, you idiot!!” He yelled.

 

“We should leave Jinhwan alone for today” Jinhyung said, the other assistants just nodded understandingly. “I thought that was Taeyang's job.” Junhoe said. “No, Jinhwan keeps the whole company together. Taeyang just a section of the company.”

 

“Poor man” Yunhyeong said.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

The assistants and other people from YG had their special seat. You can call it VIP but also kinda not. So many people came. The room was full of people. YG did the opening of the show but Junhoe's attention where somewhere else. He looked at Hanbin, who tried his best not to show his excitement. Junhoe smiled a a little bit. He still looks the same, sometimes.

 

He sighed and looked around. Junhoe did it. He was in such a big company. Of course he was only an assistant and his way didn't end here but this step is a huge one in his life. YG answered some random question which were actually more boring. Junhoe's gaze hushed over Hanbin who was at his phone, looking at random stuffed toys.

 

'You will be mine soon, Kim Hanbin' Junhoe thought.

 

After the show Junhoe and Hanbin learned a few celebrities to know trough G-Dragon. Such as Ailee, IU, EXO and so on. Most of them were nice but they were just saying hello and only exchanged a few words. But for Junhoe it was still so exciting. He came to his goal so close. So close to be an professional designer. And not only that...

 

He looked at Hanbin. “What you looking at?” Hanbin caught him gazing. “Nothing. Shall I drive you home?” Junhoe asked him but Hanbin shook his head “No, off.”

 

“Ha? C'mon, let's go!” Junhoe said.

 

“I'll go with Bobby” Hanbin said. “Bobby? But he needs to take to the other direction than us” Junhoe remembered. Hanbin turn around “Well, that's none of your business-”

 

“Hey! You guys ready!? The after party is waiting!!” Bobby busted into the conversation. Junhoe raised an eyebrow “You didn't told me that on purpose, did you?”

 

Hanbin just ignored him.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

At the after party, only the 'cool people' (how is 16-year old self would say) were there. It had everything what was need; Music, Alcohol and Food. And seriously, Jinhwan could drink more than he looked like. He might be small but in his little body so much alcohol could be absorb.

 

Junhoe stopped drinking after some time because he need to drive home. However, Hanbin on other hand was a wasted drunken mess.

 

When did he drank so much? Junhoe think, that Hanbin was with Jinhwan all this time, right? Well, then. Hanbin bumped into Junhoe “Wha-? You tall ! You....” Hanbin mumbled. “Are you fine?” Junhoe asked and tried his best to hide his grin but failed. “Ya big mou..s”

 

“Mouse?” Junhoe asked

 

“Mouth”

 

“I should bring you home.” Junhoe said, holding Hanbin by his hips because the other man couldn't even stand properly. “Nu! Lisen...I.... you know... Lisssseeeeen, I'm.. a hard worging man, really so.....” Hanbin said. Junhoe sighed “Yeah, yeah.”

 

“I have so much to do, so do not...diss me from work....” Hanbin mumbled. “Alright, Hanbin I won't diss you from your work.” Junhoe said and dragged Hanbin outside. “Nu! Don't disst me” Hanbin tried to talk.

 

He drove them to Junhoe's place.

 

“I can walk..by myself!” Hanbin said but Junhoe just wrapped his arm around his waist “Just shut up. You're too loud” Junhoe said and carried Hanbin all the way up to his apartment. He went to the bedroom and just threw Hanbin on top of the bed. “So harsh!” Hanbin pouted.

 

Junhoe the other make's shirt. He just wanted to change Hanbin's clothes for something more comfortable. His hands gently went over Hanbin's V-Line and this is when Junhoe noticed Hanbin's hot expression. His face turn to the right, biting down on his lower lip.

 

Junhoe didn't care and didn't even thought about it twice when he slowly bend down, to place a kiss on the other man's lips. Gently he pressed his own body against Hanbin's, kissing him passionately. However Junhoe need to stop once he heard a cry and then a sob. He lifted up his head to look at Hanbin's face fully. What's wrong now?

 

“D-Did you think about me even for once?!” Hanbin sobbed and cried. Junhoe knew that it was the alcohol in his body but he still answered him “Of course I did. I told you already, I couldn't forget you. Even if I tried.” He said with a soft voice. “Liar!” Hanbin cried but Junhoe came closer again “No. I'm not” he whispered against Hanbin's lips. “Let me just show you how much I thought about you”

 

Right now, clothes seem to be really useless and are just standing in Junhoe's way.

 

Gently his fingers meander like feathers against Hanbin's smooth skin until he reached the zipper of the other man's pants. It's been a while since Junhoe did something like this however, clothes disappeared real quick, lying somewhere messily on the ground, around the bed.

 

Junhoe took a little amount of a moment to appreciate Hanbin's body before he placed a kiss on his lips, gliding his way down to his neck, shoulders and chest, earning with each kiss he gave the other man, a little moan. His skin was smooth, but he could feel the other males lean muscles. Junhoe looked up, to see Hanbin's face but Hanbin refused “Don't! Please just...move on...” His voice cracked and he already sound like begging not sure if it was because he was so needy or just too drunk.

 

Again he pressed his body against the drunk ones, feeling every inch of his body,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter