Stage 11. ERROR

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: Don't kill me okay? Sorry. I will feed you with lots of Junbin in the next chapter.

 

 

 

 

Since her first day at her new job, she tried to hit on Dean. However Dean didn't really even realize it because he thought that she wanted Junhoe because she was so clingy on him. So he thought 'Nah, I'm just imagine things'

 

But of course he was still so unsure. She tried many weird things. Like she almost touched his crotch because she 'slipped' or 'dropped' things 'accidentally' and you know; just the cliche weird things which confused Dean. Well he and Jinhwan were not officially a couple but Jennie was sure hell of annoying.

 

One day, after Jinhwan and Dean made love, Dean asked Jinhwan what he thinks of Jennie. Jinhwan said that she was just weird. And then he wanted to know why Dean asked him. Dean said it was nothing but of course Jinhwan didn't believe it and got curious. Then Dean kissed him and had his best second round ever. It was really nice. But that's not the point!

 

Well maybe it was not the best second round but it was one of the best's!

 

Anyway...

 

A few days further it was just too much for Dean because she was literally molesting him. Maybe it was because Junhoe ignored her always and she got... ? She complimented Dean a lot; saying he was handsome, smart and even massaged him. His shoulders. Seriously she didn't massaged him like the way Jinhwan did. That would be too much. And Jinhwan is really incredible at doing his job. Such a hard working little guy, Dean loved it.

 

Furthermore Dean couldn't stand it anymore and just told Jinhwan that Jennie was molesting him and the only thing that he said was “This ”

 

Then he locked Jennie and himself in Dean's office.

 

And here they are. Dean outside of his office while Jinhwan was raging and yelling at Jennie. That sounds like an hurricane in there, what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter