Stage 12. Messy Progress

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Junhoe didn't saw Jennie at all anymore. Still she texted him sometimes via phone however did Junhoe ignored most of the messages of her. When she asked him to meet up he made something up, mostly he said that he was with Hanbin.

 

One day she texted Junhoe if he was with Hanbin a couple now. He just said 'Maybe, why u asking'

 

And then she blocked him.

 

Which logic behind her actions was are still unknown to this day. Maybe because it all happen a few days ago. However did Junhoe to decide not to tell Hanbin. In fact it was even better not to tell Hanbin. He should just forget her like Junhoe is doing it now. Although there was something that Junhoe wanted to talk about with the other male...

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

“No! Leave me the alone!” Hanbin snapped at the tall male, leaving Junhoe confused in the office behind. However did Junhoe followed him to catch up with him “What the hell is wrong with you now! All misunderstandings were cleared and yet you're still like this?” Junhoe snapped confused back.

 

Hanbin raised furiously an eyebrow “Did I ever told you that I like you?”

 

“You literally cried because you can't 'handle all of this anymore and her'” Junhoe didn't actually repeated his words but his actions in words, causing a little blush on Hanbin's cheeks “I-I did... I just couldn't handle you anymore because you're so annoying!” he tried to talk his way out.

 

Junhoe sighed “Why can't you just stop hating me!?” again that desperate sound of his voice. Hanbin looked away “I don't hate you...” Jackpot! “But I really need to focus on my work! You're just an annoying part of my past.”

 

A part of his past?

 

Junhoe came closer to the other male, looking at him with sincere eyes “I'm standing here, right in front of you. We see each other everyday and we will also tomorrow and in the future.” Junhoe said honest. Hanbin sighed, still not looking into the other males eyes “You're annoying”

 

“So are we gonna have a date?” Junhoe asked out of nowhere. Hanbin groaned “Shut up already, Koo Junhoe.”

 

At least Junhoe made some progress because Hanbin said himself that he don't hate Junhoe anymore. So now the hate is gone it's time for some the L-O-V-E.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

Some people were actually gathered together, around Jinhwan's desk to get some paper stuff. “So there is this rumor going around that Dean was in a hotel with a female designer” Mino said. “Huuuh? Is that so?” Jinhwan said, looking at the young designer that was speak off.

 

Dean had made an uncomfortable grimace “Uh....” Now everyone was looking at the young designer but Dean just looked at Jinhwan who was glaring at him “It was just an meeting” he explained quietly but Jinhwan could hear a little panic in the other male's voice.

 

Nonetheless was Jinhwan just smiling “You need to be more careful. Don't go to hotel's with just anyone that might be not good for you.” But Dean could sense the threat that Jinhwan was giving him.

 

“Wow, you're really a caring guy, Jinhwan” Bobby said surprised. “Indeed, sweet.” Donghyuk agreed. “Are you sure?” Chanwoo asked but Junhoe groaned “What the hell? What are you guys doing here? Don't you have any work?” He said while looking at his friends Donghyuk and Chanwoo “Stop being all together with my friends, you freaks” He also snapped at Bobby and Yunhyeong.

 

“We built an team!” Bobby said proudly making Junhoe roll with his eyes dramatically “Yeah, a team full of losers”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter