Stage 15. Unromantic Memories

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Casually uploading my fic's now. Hi~

 

 

 

The day finally came. He actually planned a nice day with Hanbin but the night will be enough for Junhoe. He took his best shirt and did his hair. His motto: Looking hot and expensive but still kinda looking casual. That's a great motto. Hanbin said he wanted to cook something nice for Junhoe, which made the tall man even more excited!

 

Junhoe stood in front of Kim Hanbin's front door and took a deep breath. “Let's do this, Koo Junhoe.” he mumbled and clicked on the bell button right under Hanbin's Family Name Tag. Immediately a loud noise was to hear. Did something fell? Junhoe was confused. The door still didn't open but he could hear someone falling. He bell the ring again.

 

Suddenly a wild and nervous Hanbin busted the door open with an shy smile “Oh hey- woah.... I didn't know you would... look like that...” he scanned Junhoe from head to toe. Junhoe really tried his best to look good for Hanbin. However Hanbin in other hand just had a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt with some weird sauce stains. His hair was messy which was cute in Junhoe's eyes but... couldn't he at least try to look hot for Junhoe? He felt a little disappointment.

 

Junhoe shook his head and smiled “It's fine. I-... damn it!” He cursed.

 

The present.

 

He forgot the present.

 

Hanbin gave him a confused look but Junhoe didn't bother to explain. “I will be right back in a minute. Try to look hot for me in meanwhile!” Junhoe didn't waited for a respond and just left immediately. Leaving Hanbin confused behind.

 

He drove home like a maniac to get the present which was standing on the Kitchen's table. He grabbed it immediately and drove back to Hanbin's place. How could he be that stupid!? Don't try to ruin yourself, Koo Junhoe.

 

When Junhoe waited again for Hanbin to open the door he wasn't prepared at all. The door open and Hanbin showed off himself; his blue shirt which had a few buttons open to reveal his smooth skin with a pair of black jeans. Holy. But something was not right. Junhoe smirked “You still can't style your hair?”

 

Hanbin shook shyly his head.

 

Junhoe finally took steps forward into the apartment. “Then let me style your hair.” he said and placed his present and Jacket into a corner. “There is no need.” Hanbin mumbled “We're alone anyway”

 

Junhoe looked at him “Don't you want to look good for me?”

 

Hanbin blushed “I think I did a decent job, didn't I?”

 

Oh....

 

“You're gonna open this present later, got it?” Junhoe changed the subject which made Hanbin laugh “Let's eat first. Yunhyeong is so tiring and I didn't had time to eat. Did you eat already?” Hanbin asked as he went to the Table. “I ate extra because you wanted to cook something?” Junhoe said which made Hanbin giggle. For Junhoe it was of course a nice response. He loved to make Hanbin laugh and happy. “Actually...I burned the food when I tried some clothes on... But I ordered some good food, I hope you don't mind.” Hanbin said and took a bottle of Pepsi to Serve some on a cup for Junhoe.

 

Junhoe sat down and took the cup “You're still bad at multitasking.”

 

“Ya! You're worse than me.” Hanbin said and sat down too.

 

Hanbin's apartment was rather empty. But that might be because of his work and that he didn't had any people to come over anyway. Still he tried his best to make the dining table as romantic as possible with candles and weird plastic diamonds.

 

“I'm sorry, it's less romantic because of the food....” Hanbin mumbled nervous. Why is he so nervous? It made him just more cuter. Junhoe smiled “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter