Stage 5. Realize

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Junhoe was lying in his bed, lost in thoughts again. 'So he doesn't know if he hates me or not? What does that mean? What does everything mean?!' Junhoe thought and went crazy. “Do I still love him?” He asked himself when he pressed his face into his pillow. Every person that Junhoe was with... every Date he had, he always compared them with Hanbin back then. No one was Hanbin. And that's why all of his relationships and dates lead to failure.

 

Junhoe grunted. All of this was just too annoying for him right now. How should he handle all of this? Those old feelings, are not the same for today. This time it feels different than 6 years ago. Either it's because Junhoe grew older or... or what?

 

“Argh! What should I do!!” Junhoe whined to himself.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

Work was kinda a torture for Junhoe even through Hanbin didn't even looked at him for once and ignored him. In the meeting, it seems like Dean gained his good mood back. He was more cooperative now. The designs for the Uni section were done mostly by G-Dragon of course. A few corrections were made before each teams were created. For the women's section it was: Dean, Zion.T and CL. For the children's: Mino, One and T.O.P.

 

G-Dragon worked alone with his assistants for the men's section: Koo Junhoe and Kim Hanbin.

 

“I want you do it alone at first without me. I would correct your designs or take a few elements if they good.” G-Dragon explained. “Then I will give you reviews on your work.”

 

G-Dragon grinned “And don't just work here! That's boring you guys are designers! Go out! Go somewhere and work on your designs!”

 

'He' still kinda crazy, right?' Junhoe was not sure.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

“Let's head to the cafe” Junhoe suggested. Hanbin nodded. So they're working together now? Like really together. On their way to the cafe they saw two familiar figures. One of them was short. The other was just...Dean.

 

Jinhwan and Dean.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Hanbin asked them.

 

“Finding my muse” Dean answered. 'Oh not him too' Junhoe thought. “You guys doing the project now, right? Fighting!” Jinhwan said smiling and holding his fist up. “Wait, isn't it your free day today? What are you doing?” Junhoe asked. Jinhwan nodded “Yeah. I actually went out for a walk and bought an Americano and saw this guy” he pointed at Dean. “So you guys want to go to the cafe?” Jinhwan questioned them. Both males nodded. “Then we shouldn't stand in your way! Do well!” Jinhwan said goodbye to them.

 

Both designers went to the cafe. Junhoe had a Americano and Hanbin a Chocolate Milkshake. Seems like he still hates coffee, after all those years. After working on their design a while the other assistants came into the cafe. “You're right. They here” Bobby said to Jinhyung.

 

“You already did something? Let's see” Yunhyeong said but Hanbin pressed his arms on the table, blocking the view “No! You can't!”

 

Junhoe nodded “We're not done yet. You can't look now.”

 

“Wah! You guys are no fun!” Bobby whined. The three assistants didn't stayed for too long because they had work to do. They just wanted do buy some co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter