Stage 16. Re:Love

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The last few days Junhoe was suspiciously happy. Even the other Designers, Assistants and even Daesung could tell. Catching Hanbin's gaze and making him blush was a nice feeling however the feeling finally completing his mission and knowing that Hanbin is finally his is a better feeling. Nonetheless was he not sure if his mission now was really done.

 

Is Hanbin fully his now? Not quiet yet.

 

They kinda together now, in Junhoe's perspective. Hanbin treated him a little bit different since that day. He treated him a little extra. He even put flowers on Junhoe's desk once and bought him food almost everyday. However it seems like Junhoe needed to fulfil his last mission.

 

Junhoe went to Hanbin's office, without even knocking on the door, saying something, he open the door and closed it right behind him just to pull the other male, who stood up by surprise, and kiss him. Hanbin seem like he wasn't that surprised by Junhoe's sudden visiting and wrapped his arms around the tall man's neck.

 

'Jackpot', Junhoe thought. However when will Hanbin finally say his feelings towards Junhoe? He never said once that he loved him and neither did Junhoe but both of them wanted that they want each other...badly.

 

Junhoe took a break from Hanbin's lips and looked at him “How do you feel?” he asked Hanbin. “Uh, good?” Hanbin said and smiled confused. “No not like that. How do you feel towards me?” Junhoe said directly. He had a feeling that he can be more...honest and straightforward to Hanbin since their last date. But what if Hanbin didn't like that question? Or what if it's just too embarrassing for him? “Do you know how I feel towards you?” Junhoe asked again, hoping that the other male wouldn't be too uncomfortable with this question.

 

Hanbin was still confused “Well...I think you like me?”

 

“Not just like.” Junhoe said straightforward, making Hanbin blush immediately. Hanbin understood what Junhoe's goal was and felt a little uncomfortable, sliding his hands down from his neck to his chest “I-”

 

“Kim Hanbin!” G-Dragon was calling for Hanbin at the hallway. “I need to go! I'm sorry!” Hanbin let go off Junhoe and rushed out of the office room after a placed a messy kiss on Junhoe's lips.

 

Junhoe sighed. “Why are you making so complicated again, Kim Hanbin?” he mumbled to himself. He left the office. Junhoe saw Jinhwan at his usual place. “What's wrong? You were happy this whole week until now.” Jinhwan said without even looking at him but fill in a few papers. “Ugh, nothing...” Junhoe sighed again.

 

“He's ing Hanbin.” Dean appeared right behind Junhoe, making him flinch out of surprise. Where did he came from?! “What?” Jinhwan raised confusingly an eyebrow. “They always making out at the hallway or bathroom or office.” Dean said and gave Jinhwan a few more of papers. Junhoe was shocked. How the hell does this guy knew? Did they really got caught?! “Great another gay. What a cliché that you guys working as designers.” Jinhwan said and looked at the papers which Dean gave him.

 

“Yeah, sorry. You guys are not the only one here now.” Junhoe fired back. Dean and Jinhwan frowned for a second before Yunhyeong and Bobby came. “Hey, hey guys!” Bobby grinned. Yunhyeong took a paper that Jinhwan gave him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter