Stage 14. Unperfect

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was quiet late, that's why only just a few people were still in the building. Junhoe wanted to go to Dean's office to get some gift wrappers and ribbons. He knew that Dean just likes those weird cute decorative stuff. Even through he doesn't like the guy who would like sweet things.

 

Of course Junhoe wouldn't be Junhoe if he wouldn't just bust into Dean's office without knocking. What are manners anyway? Of course Junhoe has some manners but they were not always necessary to shown, right?

 

“Ya! Dean can I- oh my freaking FU-!” Junhoe cut himself off while he saw the disgusting Scenario of Dean's and Jinhwan's make out Session. “Heck!” Jinhwan hissed and pushed immediately Dean away. Not that it would change anything because Junhoe already caught them. The said my massaged his temple “I knew that Dean and you were close but I didn't know he was so close to be in you....”

 

“Shut up!” Jinhwan hissed “What do you want?”

 

“I just wanted to have some gift wrappers and ribbons.” Junhoe said. Now he is not sure if he would get some because he disturbed...their something.

 

“Great my just died” Dean said and went to a corner of his room. “Choose” he said then as he bumped a box full of cute gift wrappers, stickers and ribbons on his desk. Junhoe were busy looking at them. Which one of them would like Hanbin?

 

Hanbin loved cute things but of course would never admit it. However was he always smiling like an idiot every time he saw something he thought was cute. Including Junhoe. “Can I get more then one of these pink ribbons?” Junhoe asked Dean. “Go ahead”

 

“Junhoe, I swear to god if you tell anyone about us I will stab into your eyeballs with my bare fingers.” Jinhwan warned the tall man.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

Junhoe got everything. He planned a nice romantic day with Hanbin with the cute present which he wrapped nicely. It was a hard work for him but it was worth it. Plus it distract the thoughts of Jinhwan and Dean making out. The only thing he needs to do now is to ask Hanbin out.

 

It felt like it was the perfect timing when he saw Hanbin alone at the hallways. “Hey Ha-” suddenly he got interrupted by a third wheel. “Hey hey hey! Good mornin'!” Bobby greeted them. “Do you guys saw what they gonna serve today at the cafeteria?” he asked me and Hanbin.

 

'Your ', Junhoe thought.

 

How should get Junhoe romantic to ask Hanbin out when this annoying guy is here.

 

After a little chit chat with Bobby, which felt like hours for Junhoe, Hanbin went into his office. Of course Junhoe wouldn't be Junhoe if he would not follow this man which he considered as his. Unfortunately luck was not on his side today when Mino came also into Hanbin's office. “I need your help Kim Hanbin.” He said.

 

Furthermore it didn't stop there. Even on their breaks Hanbin won't be alone. It was almost impossible to ask him out... in a romantic way without anyone noticing it. Heck, even on the toilette Daesung interrupted them saying “Please don't forget to flush. Some people forget it.” What a mood killer.

 

Junhoe got even more frustrated. He wanted to ask Hanbin out, face to face and not per text or just randomly. Because then the chance of rejection shrinks. This is all Math. It's proven by Koo Junhoe. After a few hours he went again into Hanbin's office who was looking busy at some papers. However before Junhoe could even open up his mouth to talk the other male cut him off “Junhoe not now. I'm too busy with Mino's work.”

 

Junhoe rolled annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter