Stage 13. Patience

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon was posing with Dean and One for the Photo shooting while the Photographer took a ton of Pictures. Their assistants where watching them behind the set with the Staff Members. “Jeez, I can't wait for to get my own Collection.” Junhoe mumbled. “While playing assistants for the big designers here? Yeah, right.” Yunhyeong said. Before Junhoe could even snap at Yunhyeong the Photographer shout out Junhoe's and Hanbin's names. Dean and One left the Set which in other hand Hanbin and Junhoe joined at GD's side each.

 

Since that awkward double date Hanbin was... normal. They didn't really talked to each other but that could be because of the pile of work that they got lately by G-Dragon. Even Junhoe didn't tried anything after that because he just didn't had the time.

 

“Now Hanbin and Junhoe, alone please.” the Photographer said. G-Dragon nodded and thanked the Photographer and left the set.

 

None of the both males looked at each other. They just came naturally closer, shoulder touching shoulder and posed. The Photographer sighed “This is not your wedding. You don't need to look like a married couple.”

 

Of course Junhoe grinned with confidence while the other was just blushing as Yunhyeong and Bobby made fun of the 'Couple'.

 

“Alright, that's it. Good work everyone!”

 

Hanbin sighed when the shooting was finally over. “Good work, Kim Hanbin” Junhoe said as he came even more closer. “Get your hand away from my ” Hanbin said, it was not a hiss, his voice was neutral which was weird. “Ops?” Junhoe grinned and took his hand away. “Can I have a kiss then? I worked hard?” Junhoe asked.

 

He couldn't see the others face because he was looking away “Shut up” Hanbin just mumbled. It might be a rejection but not for Junhoe. 'I know you can't resist me any more, Kim Hanbin', Junhoe thought.

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

Back to the Office, Junhoe saw Jinhwan at his usual desk talking to Yunhyeong and Bobby. “Jinhwan-ah!!” Junhoe wanted to greet him but suddenly the shorter male burst out “For sake I said leave me the heck alone!!”

 

What the heck happen now?

 

Junhoe was confused, even more confused when he saw the scared faces of Yunhyeong and Bobby. However before he could ask them what happen he saw Hanbin with a plastic bag which was probably filled with delicious food because heck. Junhoe could smell the food from afar. Food and Hanbin? Of course Junhoe followed the said man to his office.

 

When Junhoe entered the other man's office without knocking on the door he saw how Hanbin unwrapped his food as he sat down. Junhoe almost gasped. It was his favourite food. Ddeobokki aka. Spicy Rice Cakes with Fried Chicken. And Hanbin of course. “Oho, hey~ What are you doing?” Junhoe asked Hanbin who wanted to take a bite of his food. “Uhm...eating?” Hanbin said confused and the sauce on his lips away. Junhoe could swear that he got goosebumps just by watching the other his lips.

 

“So... it's been a while since you insulted me” Junhoe said. Hanbin took a bite of some rice cake “Why? You miss that?” he was chewing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter