Stage 3. Nostalgic

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Tiredly Junhoe was sipping a few times on his cup of coffee in the elevator. It was early in the morning and he had a meeting already so he need some coffee. Junhoe was never a morning person. He just loves to sleep. However did he preferred food over sleep.

 

He leaved the elevator when it stopped. At the reception Jinhwan was talking something about with Dean. Because Dean was such a successful designer at such an young age, Junhoe preferred not to talk with him. It's not like that he disliked Dean or that he was scared. It was just something on Dean's aura that told Junhoe 'leave me alone, boy. I want to sleep'

 

Yeah he looked sleepy kinda.

 

Junhoe went to the meeting. In the middle of the room, at the back was a stage and at the sides of the room a few chairs and tables.

 

He saw YG, the boss aka. The owner of the company, coming towards him “Koo Junhoe, right? You're new” he said. Junhoe nodded. “Ah, I heard only good things about you. I hope you doing well here. Do your best and learn well” he lectured. Junhoe bowed “Thank you, sir!”

 

YG sighed “Daesung... what are you doing here?”

 

Daesung, the Janitor, was on the stage with his broom “Just cleaning” he said and pretend to brush against the floor with his broom. YG shook his head “Newbie. Sit with the other Newbie” he said. “Huh?” Junhoe looked around. Hanbin was already here? Seems like. The boy was sitting alone at the back. Without even looking at each other Junhoe sat right next to him.

 

Was it awkward? Kinda.

 

The room filled up as a few minutes passed. YG and G-Dragon went up to the stage. “Is everyone here? I'm glad you all could came!” YG started. Junhoe tried his best to held his eyes and not let them roll at his side where Kim Hanbin was.

 

“Now let me all introduce you the latest collection!!” G-Dragon announced as a few models appeared on the stage. What? Ahh, Junhoe didn't listen at all. He dozed off! Damn. It was just too early to concentrate for him even if he's an adult now and should get used to these things. Nevertheless got the little fashion show interrupted as someone busted into the room.

 

“I'm sorry. I needed to talk something out” said the intruder aka. Dean the young genius. Silence. Everyone looked at him, except for YG who was sighing “You always have your own head, huh...”

 

Dean looked up “Is this the new collection? Why didn't you replace that one material with silk? That would look better with that color. And those boots... you know with laces they would look better but not in that color. Maybe in black- or no. Navy Blue.” he corrected.

 

“Huh?” G-Dragon looked at his models for a couple of minutes. “Yeah. You're right”

 

'What the hell?' Junhoe thought. Both, Junhoe and Hanbin looked with open mouth and widen eyes at Dean. He just came in, looked at those models for a second and already knew what to correct.

 

Correcting G-Dragon. THE G-Dragon!

 

What the hell?

 

Junhoe and Hanbin were quiet when the 'Professionals' were speaking. They were listening carefully and of course they were fascinated by those designers.

 

After the meeting YG were calling all of G-Dragon's assistants. This is where Junhoe met Bobby, Yunhyeong and Jinhyung the other assistants. “I want all of you to think about a topic about the new collection. Collect some ideas, go crazy with your fantasy and we will discuss them at the next meeting.” YG explained before he left. Things get here really easy and freely.

 

“So, you're the new guys. Actually we quite new here too. I'm Bobby” one of the other guys introduced himself. “I'm Yunhyeong. Nice to meet you” Said the other guy, which looked more neatly. Then the last guy, who had a mole on his nose smiled “And I'm Jinhyung. Nice to meet you guys.” Sweet.

 

“I'm Koo Junhoe.” I introduced myself. “Kim Hanbin” Hanbin just said. Then we all went to our office again, however before we could enter each of our offices Jinhwan “Y'all! Newbie assistants! Come here!” he called them. “What's wrong?” Bobby asked right away. “What do you guys want to eat? We have some....weird stuff today. I think it's french kitchen's today” Jinhwan said and held a clipboard.

 

“Jinhwan, right? How long have you been working here?” Junhoe questioned the short male. “Long enough, honey. So please mark the meal you want” Jinhwan answered, waving with the clipboard back and fourth. Junhoe and Hanbin looked at the clipboard. What the hell were those names? Junhoe couldn't even read them. Is it something edible? Who knows.

 

“Wow this is much more bigger here than I thought!” Junhoe heard a familiar voice, which surprised him. He knows the owner of the voice and sighed when he looked up “Why did you bring Chanwoo with you, idiot?!” he asked Donghyuk, the owner of the familiar voice. “Why is this so...expensive here?” Chanwoo asked. “Your friends?” Jinhyung asked. “I don't know” Junhoe shrugged. Donghyuk pouted “That's so mean we just wanted to visit you!”

 

“Oh, you're cute” Bobby nodded. Donghyuk smiled “Thank you.”

 

“The other guy looks like Yunhyeong” Jinhwan said. “Exactly” Hanbin agreed. “What? No!” Yunhyeong said. The rest of the group looked at Yunhyeong and then at Chanwoo. “Exactly” All of them said, except for Yunhyeong and Chanwoo. “I don't know how to feel about this.” Chanwoo said.

 

“I don't know who let you both in, but not everyone decided their meal yet” Jinhwan remembered. “Too late!” Seungri came in with a serving cart “I don't even know what this is but I swear to god it turn out well” Seungri said. “There is only one meal?” Jinhwan noticed. “Yeah, I became lazy.” Seungri admitted. Jinhwan sighed “I can't even...” he massaged his forehead “This company is such a mess!”

 

“Being lazy is my job. Don't spill anything because nobody ain't gonna clean that anyway!” Daesung shouted from a far. “Wow. It's less professional than I excepted it to be” Chanwoo giggled. “I don't know you. Get out” Jinhwan hissed. “Eh? But we wanted to visit Junhoe!” Donghyuk pouted. “You're not even allowed to be here! Get out!!” Jinhwan scolded them.

 

Junhoe sighed “We gonna meet up after work.”

He shouldn't make empty promises but who cares if your name is Koo Junhoe?

 

“Friends of yours?” Hanbin asked. “Ya, don't remember?” Junhoe questioned him back. However Hanbin ignored his question as Seungri served everyone of them their meal. “Eat up, your time it's almost up. The next meeting will begin soon” Jinhwan said as he almost finished his meal.

 

Of course he didn't miss the skulking Dean behind him, trying to get into his own office “And you!!” Jinhwan yelled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter