Stage 2. Reunite

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Back then...

 

“J-Junhoe stop!!” he laughed when Junhoe wrapped his arms around “You looked so grumpy” Junhoe whispered against his ear.

 

… it was

 

“Junhoe, it's tickling! Alright, I'm sorry!” he pouted and Junhoe let go off him. He turn around to the taller boy - Junhoe, to kiss him.

 

Junhoe smiled into the kiss and whispered against his lips “I love you, Hanbin-ah”

 

 

“AH!” Both of the men shouted at each other once they realized- or more like remembered, who the another person each in front of them was. “Oh? So you know each other already? That's perfect.” Taeyang said “My job is here done then. GD, I leave them to you” he added. G-Dragon nodded as a respond before Taeyang left the office.

 

'It can't be him. It just can't be.' Junhoe thought. Kim Hanbin, his first love. His first love and also high school lover. Could he remember his face propely? Junhoe didn't know. He scanned the guy in front of him to check if Kim Hanbin was really THE Kim Hanbin, six years ago. However did his new boss cut him out of his thoughts.

 

“Alright my assistants. I will explain the most important things to you.” G-Dragon announced before he explained himself “You will help me with my new Collection- which doesn't even have a name yet. I want to see a few of your design and what you guys could do spontaneous. I have high hopes for you, because YG employed you.” G-Dragon had always this calm voice, which sound so mysterious but also just like rich people. Typical.

 

“Let's say both of you could be something like rivals.” G-Dragon said, making Junhoe and Hanbin glaring at each other. “There is one office for each of you. Your name will be written on the sign, next to the officer's door. You can go first to your office and personalize it a bit.” The top Designer told the two men.

 

The two new males didn't even looked at each other and wanted to exit the room at the same time, like it happen in the elevator. “For god's sake!” Hanbin hissed and Junhoe just gave up, letting Hanbin go first.

 

Junhoe sighed “What a drag...”

 

Both of them went to their own office, without saying any word to each other. It could've been a mistake. He looked at his new office, which was classic but elegant in black and white. He was stunned by this building. Everything seem to be expensive but how is he going to enjoy all of this when right next door to him is his long last first lover.

 

Of course he had relationships after that.

 

Nevertheless none of them worked for him. They all gone wrong because none of them were like his first relationship. “Ahh. Damn...” Junhoe hissed lazily, pulling at his Shirt at his chest. Not this feeling again. He didn't hat it for years.

He sighed again. However when he looked up he saw a Kim Hanbin passing by. Junhoe went to his office door, to follow this Kim Hanbin with his eyes. Where does he go? Hanbin chatted with the Secretary, Jinhwan. Probably asking him something because Hanbin went after that off to the toilets.

 

Junhoe rubbed nervously his index finger tip against his bottom lip. 'Shall I? I mean... I could ask him but it seems like we won't get along... and he's an ... or just weird. I don't know!' Junhoe thought. He shook his head ' it, let's do it!'

 

Slowly he sneaked into the office of Kim Hanbin.

 

It seems like Hanbin put already a few things in his office. Pen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter