Stage 7. Got Guts?

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“No, no. The shoulders are not wide enough.... there you go...” G-Dragon mumbled something while correcting Junhoe's and Hanbin's designed outfits. Well seems like he's busy. That means Junhoe could bother someone again.

 

He went to Hanbin's office and came in, without even knocking on the door “Hey, so what do you think is more romantic; a picnic while watching the sundown or going to the amusement park?” He asked the busy working man, who was sitting at his desk. “Junhoe, off” Hanbin hissed without even looking at him. Junhoe nodded “Yeah, you're right. That's way too cheesy. It's not like we're still in high school.”

 

Hanbin sighed and bumped his fist against his desk. Of course it was not that loud, he didn't want to get the other workers attention. Especially Jinhwan. “I will kill you if you don't get out now!” Hanbin warned the tall man but the other man won't listen. With one move he shoved Hanbin's stuff which where on the desk to the side “So you still like pizza, right?”

 

Hanbin sighed “I swear to god, Koo Junhoe. If you don't get out now-”

 

“Do you still sleep with stuffed toys?” Junhoe keep questioning, making the other make blush “G-Get out!!” He yelled. Junhoe grinned “I know so many things about you- ow!” Junhoe raised his hands protectively up when Hanbin threw his pencils and everything what was near him at Junhoe. “Damn! Alright! Alright!!” Junhoe gave up and left the office. Hanbin didn't stop throwing random things at Junhoe, until he left.

 

'Damn, it didn't work. So next time I need to harass him even more.' Junhoe thought “Touching him....would make him addictive to me, maybe? No, I would only be a ert and get in trouble.” Junhoe mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

“So you guys should redesign a few old outfits. Correction is a important point and you should improve it.” G-Dragon explained both of them. A few old designed outfits were on the desk. Junhoe and Hanbin didn't even waited for a second and reached out for the same design. They glared at each other “You're not even as good as me. Take something else” Hanbin said. “Excuse me? Didn't you saw my designs before? Probably not because G-Dragon let yours correct so many times.” Junhoe hissed. There is nothing such as kindness in the world of work. “Hands off, Koo.” Hanbin warned him.

 

“Do you really think, you're better than me?” Junhoe asked to provoke him. “Then why don't we redesign the same outfit and let the others decide?” Hanbin suggest. “You're still so competitive. But alright!” Junhoe said.

 

“Young people are so energetic. I love it!” G-Dragon chanted happily.

 

So both of them, redesigned the same outfit, but of course they couldn't just ask G-Dragon which one of them was better. They need more votes. So once they finish their work, they head to the other assistants. “I think, it's Junhoe's” Yunhyeong said. Junhoe grinned and nodded “Yeah.” But Bobby shook his head “Nah, man. It's definitely, Hanbin's”

 

“Yeah! It is!” Hanbin said. Junhoe rolled with his eyes “And you?” He asked Jinhyung. “If I would care, I had the care to say something. But I don't, homie.” Jinhyung said. “That means we need more people.” Junhoe said.

 

“One! Mino!!” Hanbin called them, as they passed the floor at the right time. Both of them looked at the group of assistants. “Which one is better?” Hanbin aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter