One

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life has never been boring since the day he got married with his hyung, the person he looked up the most in his life, besides both of his parents. And the small bundle that now has grown up into a cute handsome little fella, never ceased to make him feeling joy. It was hard to take care of him at first since they knew nothing about how to look after a baby, but he, along with Jiyong had passed that stage. 

Seungri still remembered clearly how happy he and Jiyong were when Kwon baby started taking his first tentative steps. He couldn’t stop the squeals as he called all of his other hyungs who responded with the same enthusiasm – although Seunghyun scolded him for waking him up from his nap but he suddenly forgot his sleepiness upon the mention of his little nephew – and they immediately ran to the Kwon's house to witness such cute and brave development from the baby. 

Why brave?

It frustated the boys at first because apparently Jiyong refused to buy Joonie a wheeled walker due to safety reasons. They were living in the top floor of an expensive apartment for crying out loud. If one of them being careless as in forgetting to close the door to the balcony, Jiyong didn't even want to imagine as shivers running all over his body.

Jiyong's argument was approved by both grandmothers, much to Seungri's frustration. They said that wheeled walker could reduce the baby's desire to learn walking since he could get around the room easily already. It also increased chances of Joonie getting injured because walker was kind of unstable and fast. He might fall. At that statement, Seungri quickly scratch baby walker from his baby shopping list.

In the end, with so much patience, both Seungri and Jiyong helped Joonie learning how to walk by grasping his hands and guiding his small body be in motion from small to longer distance, perfecting his balance until Joonie was confident enough on his two feet without the help of them.

That was one of the most happiest time in Seungri's life. He never knew he could be this proud by a mere development of his son. Joonie couldn’t stop showing off in front of his parents and uncles.

“Hyun syamchoon … Joonie stand!” Joonie was standing up proudly on his small feet while clapping his hands before Seunghyun. The oldest hyung was crying tears of joy. He blamed it on stupid hormon, but everyone knew he loved the boy as much as Seungri and Jiyong treasured Joonie. And Joonie found himself also growing deeply attached to Seunghyun. Mostly, kids were scared of Seunghyun's scary face, but Joonie found it funny. He was scared of his father's face more than Seunghyun truthfully, but only Seungri knew this cute secret.

Months after Joonir could walk, Jiyong decided to buy a house – exactly like what Seungri had requested when he accepted the proposal – and sold his penthouse. They bought a rather small house compared with Jiyong's previous one in the quiet area of Seoul, but the house had big garden outside. Jiyong only needed to adjust and turn it into a beautiful garden so Joonie could play outside the house. It's much safer than living in the highest level of apartment. Besides, Jiyong loved the atmosphere of this neighborhood. Quiet and peaceful.

And Seungri had nothing to complain about as Jiyong has turned the house and the garden into neat minimalist spaces yet very eye catching and comfortable to live in.

“Do you like it, Ri?” asked Jiyong.

“Like it? I LOVE it, oppaaa!!!” Seungri jumped a little in his spot before he pecked the older on the cheek and started looking around.

Jiyong laughed a bit as he crouched down on his left knee and asked the little boy who still looked confused. “What about my Joonie?”

“So bight!” 

“Bright?”

“Neh, neh bight!”

“Different from our house, right?” Joonie nodded hard. 

Joonie loved the sun, Jiyong could see that in his sparkling full rounded eyes. Jiyong often caught him staring outside the window in the morning, Jiyong forbade him to go outside at the balcony so Joonie could only stare.

Jiyong admitted his penthouse was quite dark and lonely, as Seungri had said before, because he was like that at the time he bought the room and decorated its interior. But since Jiyong has married and happily lived with his two babies now, his life was full of brightness and rainbows.

He didn’t complain. He liked the feeling.

“Want to look around with dada?”

“Neeeeeh! Dada up up!”

Joonie opened wide his arms, ready to be lifted by Jiyong. His father obeyed as he picked him up. Jiyong started running around the house acted like a plane while touring his boy.

“What is this? You guys having fun without me?” Seungri said. He stopped the boys with hands in both sides of his waist.

“Mommaaaa come come! Lide dada!” Joonie clapped his hands hard, motioning his mother to ride his dada along with him. He was sitting on his father's shoulder, pretending to be a pilot. His momma would be the passenger if he joined.

"That's –“ Seungri started.

“ – sounded so wrong, I know.” Jiyong laughed. “Come momma! Are you joining the fun or not? Where's the next stop, Captain?”

“Momma dada Joonie bed.” Joonie pointed at nowhere.

"Then master bedroom it is.” Jiyong announced the next stop. He turned to Seungri who stood beside him. “Momma?”

Seungri laughed and soon joined them. He run behind Jiyong. “I'm in!”

That was more than a year ago. Seungri laughed at the memory as he was diligently preparing the morning breakfast. His cooking was getting a lot better now with his mothers help. Kwon omma even gave him many good recipes that Jiyong liked. And his own mother taught him about healthy food for the grown up boy. Seungri also read a lot to increase his knowledge about how to take care his son and what he needed to do in every situation.
He could be considered as the most dedicated momma to his family.

And there was Jiyong, despite his still busy schedule, kept sparing time for family as much as he could. He was so patient handling both Joonie and Seungri. Never Seungri heard the man raised his voice at Joonie. Jiyong once said that talking slowly to the boy and explaining or illustrating the things he found wrong from Joonie's attitude slowly would be much better than scolding him until the boy cried. Joonie grew up being a polite boy like Jiyong, but with loudness and playfulness that he learnt from Seungri. 

Seungri was ashamed by that facts. He thought that Joonie shouldn’t be that loud and spoiled. But Jiyong said it was okay since he loved it no matter what. It brought Jiyong happiness that Joonie was so alive such as his mother instead of being a walking lonely corpse like Jiyong.

Seungri slapped his shoulder hard when he heard Jiyong's choosen words, because for Seungri, Jiyong was not like that. He was romantic and passionate. He was the best dad a family could ever ask. Jiyong always put their needs first before him. As much as he hated that, but Seungri was also grateful. He got the right man.

Right?

His thought was interrupted by hands encircled around his waist. He felt ticklish as the intruder put his unshaved chin on his bare shoulder. His shirt was sagging a bit down to his arms. It was too big for him to begin with, but he paid no mind. He liked this kind of shirt at home, it's very comfortable to wear and somehow always made Jiyong bit his lip all the time when Seungri caught him staring at his milky meat. Seungri felt y inside the baggy shirt, that's a secret he didn't say outloud too. Jiyong would definitely if he knows.

“Morning, hyung.” Seungri greeted.

“Morning. What's for breakfast?” Jiyong's sleepy voice replied.

"Classic benedict and double espresso for you. Go wash yourself first.”

“Don't want.”

“Come on, before Joonie wakes up.”

“Want to join me?” 

“No.”

“Meanie. I miss you a lot. Been awhile since the last time I touched you.”

Seungri turned his face a bit back, staring at Jiyong pouting face. He was seriously cute and didn't look like a person who's coming thirty soon.

“I have a lot to do this morning and Joonie will wake up soon.”

The pout deepened.

“But tonight … I'm yours.” Seungri whispered the last part seductively.

It's so fast, the changes in Jiyong's face. Seungri could hardly hold his laugh. “Seriously you ert hyung.”

“At least I'll get what I want tonight.” Jiyong pulled out. He cupped Seungri's face and gave him a morning kiss. “I'll be back in seconds.”

“Yeah, yeah. Breakfast will be ready by that time, oppa!” Seungri said while Jiyong walked out from the kitchen. He suddenly remembered something.

“Don't forget to shave!” Seungri yelled but he was greeted back by silence. Seungri shook his head.

Jiyong and his current obsession to keep his beard lately. He thought it was cool. Seungri had the same opinion but he couldn’t stand the ticklish sensation. It could make him all day and that was a no-no situation. He couldn’t handle such feeling with a lot of things to do everyday.

“Focus, Seungri! Focus!”

At eight, Joonie woke up. That's when his day finally started.

“Oppa, do you have something to do today?” 

“Yes. Playing lego all day with Joonie. I promise helping him to build a new one.”

It was Sunday. Jiyong was no longer a musician or entertainer, but he still had great impact in fashion industry today and despite his scandals, he has never been forgotten by people. He kept getting a call from big brands outside the country to be their partner. But since he no longer needed stage costume as many as before, he only chose a few that was good enough to be worn at everyday events.

News about his retirement and resignation from YG had brought chaos, many companies came personally at him and offered an exclusive contract as a producer. They even tried to lure him through Seungri. It caused headache to the younger. But Jiyong kindly refused them. He wanted to focus on his family for now, taking only necessary job for living and putting aside enough time to help Seungri and watch Joonie growing up.

He let Seungri do what he wanted to do and never limited the younger's chance to reach his ambitious dream. For outsiders, Seungri might look selfish. For Jiyong, Seungri was his victory. If Seungri could be successful in things he really was passionate about, he would never hinder him for such thing. 

Jiyong was the best supporter of Seungri. He never blamed if Seungri made mistakes. He told him his opinion without judging. Since then, never Seungri has forgotten to ask Jiyong about his thought on what Seungri did or would do in future. He respected the man not only as his hyung and leader, but now as his husband.

Despite of that, there were things Seungri couldn’t easily utter. Everything that included his deepest feeling about life and relationship with the man. Seungri's insecurity was his main enemy. But then, Jiyong's break down was the thing he wanted to avoid the most in life. No more psycho and lonely Jiyong if possible.

It saddened Seungri to be honest, to see his hyung forgot his real passion. But he didn’t want to burden Jiyong more by saying that he wanted Jiyong to be productive once again.

Seungri missed G-Dragon.

Apparently, Jiyong didn’t.

Their house no longer had music studio. All Jiyong's musical instruments were safely put inside the dusty storeroom. Jiyong has forgotten his childhood dream. But he had a new one now, which was seeing his family happy.

Seungri didn’t know if he should be delighted or not. But he couldn’t focus on it right now as he had things to do here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter