Twelve

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Momma ...” Joonie ran to the kitchen where his mother was currently making the usual morning milk for the young boy.

 

“Yes, Joonie?” Seungri handed the boy his bottle as he ushered the boy to go back to his place in front of television, watching a morning show. 

 

“Momma ... “ Joonie tried once again. He climbed to the couch before settling down on Seungri’s lap. Joonie looked up as he faced Seungri. “Joonie saw TV. Why they drink milk from momma chest? Why Joonie don’t?”

 

Seungri coughed hard at the question. He stared at the baby widely, but Joonie didn’t found it weird. “Oh my God, this was being recorded, Joonie-baby.” Seungri could hear cameramen giggling lowly behind the cameras. Seungri wanted to glare at them but he restrained it.

 

“Uhm ... well, they’re babies. Babies are supposed to drink milk from their mothers’ chest, honey.”

 

“But ... Joonie don’t.” Joonie looked down at his milk bottle. He pouted hard. “Is this momma’s milk?”

 

Seungri could see some of the staffs going outside as they could no longer hold back their laughters. Seungri could feel his body was heating up due to embarrassment. Joonie could be very unpredictable lately.

 

“I ... no.” Seungri was scared when he saw Joonie tearing up. “No, no. I meant yes, baby. That’s momma’s milk.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Of course. Are you doubting your mother?”

 

“Aniii!” Joonie shook his head hard. “But ... but why Joonie don’t drink from momma’s chest?” Joonie put one his hand to Seungri’s flat while the other one was still clutching tightly his milk bottle. It was unusual to hear Joonie asking this much and it had to be on the day of filming the show. Seungri wanted to burry his head down on the ground and never faced the world again.

 

“You’re a grown up baby now, honey. You’re no longer that newly baby born who needs feeding. Besides, momma can’t produce milk from my chest.”

 

“B-but momma said this is momma’s.” Joonie pointed at the milk sadly.

 

Uh, oh. Seungri had misspoken. Joonie was crying hard right now.

 

“Joonie never drinks momma! Wae? Momma bad! Bad!” The baby started pounding Seungri’s chest hard.

 

“No, Joonie. Listen to me!” Seungri tried to soothe the boy. He pulled the boy’s hand away from his chest to stop Joonie from hitting. “Hey, buddy. Don’t throw tantrum like this. What will dada say if he sees you like this? Dada will be mad.”

 

Joonie stopped crying in instant. “But ...”

 

“Please listen to me first.” Seungri said. He gulped down when Joonie looked up, feeling sad but with so much hope and anticipation. “Joonie is too big now to get milk from his momma’s chest. Most baby stops feeding at two years old. Joonie is almost three now. You’re a big boy, Joonie.”

 

Seungri was afraid that Joonie couldn’t understand this. The baby was always so nice as he never asked anything until he cried like this. Seungri also had no idea whether Hwayoung did her job as Joonie’s mother or not, but hearing Joonie cry like this made Seungri realize that Joonie, for once, wanted to be selfish like any other kids who demanded things because of their own curiosity. They wouldn’t shut up until they got what they wanted.

 

“Alright.” Joonie answered dejectedly. Seungri’s eyes softened at the poor baby in front of him.

 

“Oh, don’t be sad, honey. What about this? I’ll hold you like how babies drink their milk, do you want to try?” Seungri suggested. This was the best he could do. Somehow this made him wish that a man could produce milk for baby too so he could feed his son like an actual mother did, but that was nowhere near possible.

 

“No momma’s milk?” Joonie asked again, still hoping. 

 

“This is momma’s milk. I’ve made it in the bottle so Joonie can drink it easily. Don’t you want that? Momma worked hard for this.” Seungri was acting sad as he looked straight at Joonie’s big and innocent eyes. Joonie looked down and stared at the bottle in his tiny hand. He didn’t want to make his mother sad, or else Seungri might leave him again. Joonie nodded softly.

 

“Joonie will drink, momma.”

 

Seungri smiled at this as he ruffled the cute baby’s hair. “That’s my good boy.”

 

However, it wasn’t like Seungri had expected. Joonie put the bottom part of the bottle to his chest, against his clothed , while the top part silently, he was oblivious by the horror stares Seungri gave. That’s not what Seungri meant when he said he would hold Joonie like how the babies drink from their momma’s chests.

 

“J-joonie ... What are you doing?” Seungri asked, trembling. He was beyond embarrassed because this wouldn’t be edited by the team and he must be ready for the public to laugh at him after the show had been airing. Well, he was used to be laughed at anyway.

 

Joonie was grinning at his mother widely. No more sadness, no more tears. “Joonie drinking momma.”

 

Oh, God. He couldn’t stop this boy.

 

Seungri burried his face deeper in the crock of Jiyong’s neck as he heard YG and his hyungs were laughing harder and louder each passing second after seeing the show Seungri and Joonie took part in. Jiyong wasn’t helping either. He was joining the parade. Seungri knew, soon enough he would be the easy target for their usual teasing and this time Jiyong wouldn’t be in his side.

 

They were teasing him about that feeding act between him and Joonie that had just been aired in the television.

 

“Yah, oppa! Stop laughing!” Seungri slapped Jiyong’s chest hard. Jiyong was coughing for a moment before he continued laughing, ignoring his spouse. “Jiyooooongggg ~~~ make them stop!” Seungri kept whining. But Jiyong refused to listen. 

 

Seungri pouted and glared hard at Jiyong when he got a brilliant idea. Jiyong hadn’t seen it coming when Seungri started biting his neck deep. He never knew Seungri got such sharp teeth.

 

“What the ! Seungri!” Jiyong ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter