Ten

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dada! Wait Joonie!”

 

Jiyong smiled looking at the small boy chasing after him in the secluded beach near his private villa. Seungri wasn’t far behind. They decided to spend a week in the island to fix their relationship. Jiyong also wanted to supervise the progress of his new café so he could use it for Joonie's birthday before officially opened it for public. He had been preparing for café interior as he decided to handle it alone. He prepared blank space for his self creation. He would take Joonie to fill in the blank space since the boy had a thing with crayon and colours. Like his dada. Joonie loved drawing things. Sometimes Jiyong didn’t get his wild imagination, but that’s what people called art, right?

 

“Dadaaa!” Jiyong knelt down as he caught his baby who had no intention of slowing down. Joonie squealed and laughed hard when he was being pulled up by Jiyong and flew him in circle, like a plane. Jiyong then laid their body down on the sand as they couldn’t stop laughing. Joonie hugged his neck and kissed his father, completely enjoying the short entertainment before both got dizzy from moving in circles. Seungri stopped in front of them and looked down at his feet, to where both his husband and son looked like they're about to faint from happiness.

 

“You guys are having fun without momma, eh?” Seungri teased. Jiyong reached out his hand as he immediately pulled Seungri down to the sand and kissed him dearly.

 

“You're always welcome to join our fun, mom.” Jiyong whispered. Seungri hugged Jiyong tight.

 

“Momma …” Joonie reached out, wanting to be hugged by his mother as well.

 

“Of course baby. Come here.” Seungri got up from laying position as Joonie crawled from Jiyong's body to Seungri, completely ignoring his father’s protest of being walked by Joonie's small knees.

 

“Geez, momma is always number one, huh?” Jiyong commented as he teased Joonie who was blushing under Seungri's warm hug.

 

“You can’t deny that momma is the best, dad.” Seungri replied. The sun would be setting down soon. They had just arrived not long time ago, coming straightly from And Here before taking a flight to Jeju after Jiyong picked Seungri and Joonie up. They decided to play in the beach for awhile as Joonie got terribly happy once he saw ocean. He became so hyper that his parents couldn’t reject such cuteness. But they didn’t let Joonie to play with water today and just made him running around the sand trying to catch his father while waiting for sunset.

 

“You really are, honey.” Jiyong kissed Seungri's hair before he leaned his head down Seungri's shoulder, watching the beautiful color of the sky. “I'm glad to have you both here with me. I always spend my time alone in Jeju, painting or just relaxing. But to be with you guys make my day even better. I couldn’t ask for more, this moment makes me so happy.”

 

“Joonie happy!” Joonie squealed hard which made them shocked. 

 

“Oh, Joonie is happy?” Seungri asked. Joonie nodded.

 

“Neh. Momma here with Joonie. Dada here with Joonie. Joonie happy.” Looking at Joonie staring at them both with so much affection, so much love in both his innocent eyes made Seungri broke down in tears. 

 

Joonie was warming up to him, finally. The idea of going for vacation in Jeju worked very well. And only this morning Joonie still refused to talk to Seungri, but now the young lad confessed that he was happy that both his parents were here with him.

 

“Momma no cry!” Joonie whined. Jiyong chuckled at that. He brought Seungri back to his embrace once again and wiped the mother's tears.

 

“This is the tears of joy, Joonie baby. Thank you so much, thank you!” Seungri tightened his hold on Joonie. “Momma is happy too.”

 

They spent the moment in silence and waited until the sun clearly disappeared before they walked back to the villa. 

 

“Say guys, what do you want to eat tonight?” asked Seungri. 

 

“You.”

 

“Momma.”

 

“Yah, what kind of answer is that?” Seungri groaned. “And Joonie, don’t just blindly copy your dada! You don’t even know what that means.”

 

“What does it mean then mom?” Jiyong teased as he brought his face closer. Joonie looked at them confusedly.

 

“Kwon Jiyong!”

 

“But Ri, there’s nothing inside refrigerator. I bought nothing other than couple of sojus for my own stock.” Seungri raised his eyebrow. Couple of sojus meant many bottle of alcohol drink. Jiyong was known to have a habit of drinking alone, sometimes until he passed out, way longer before Seungri loved the man and married him.

 

“You still get drunk alone?!”

 

“I reduce my alcohol consumption, but sometimes … yeah. I can’t help it. I do it when I'm in so much stress.” Jiyong said. “Like when you're gone.” Jiyong whispered.

 

Seungri sighed. Jiyong's bad habit would grow to the worst level whenever Seungri left him alone, even before they realized that they loved each other.

 

Once Seungri had caught Jiyong almost killed himself with alcohol and tons of cigarettes when Seungri single-handedly canceled their date for a business meeting. Actually that couldn’t be called as a date since they weren’t dating that time, but it’s Jiyong. He could be extra when it came to Seungri. He always prepared everything, beautifully, like renting the whole restaurant for the sake of having dinner with Seungri without others' disruption. He always prepared a small gift for Seungri in every time they spent together, only the two of them. Seungri wanted to slap himself for being so dumb and didn't realize that Jiyong was silently courting him that time. Well, he asked about that to Jiyong though, but the leader only said he wanted to reward the maknae for working so hard.

 

“I'm here now. Please stop killing yourself alone, Jiyong. At least ask me to accompany you. I'll give you as much time as you want. I've realized that both you and Joonie are more important than my own business. So, I'll take care of you both from now on. I'll dedicate myself to you, so please stop doing something so carelessly.”

 

“As long as you’re beside me, I'll be good.” Jiyong stated. Seungri smiled at that. Jiyong always meant it. It wasn’t just usual sweet talking. Jiyong meant every word he said.

 

“Great. Let’s just eat outside for tonight and then we go for grocery shopping. I'll cook tomorrow.” Seungri was chirping lightly.

 

“Anything you want, momma.” Jiyong replied, mirroring Seungri’s enthusiasm.

 

After short dinner they had, Seungri was busy choosing the ingredients he needed for the kitchen as he planned to spend his days here cooking for the boys. Kwon omma had given him so many new recipes Jiyong and Joonie might like. He wanted to try it one by one.

 

Seungri smiled at the thought. He was doing the groceries shopping alone because apparently Joonie was too tired and currently sleeping in the car accompanied by his dada. Jiyong suggested to be the one who did the shopping, but Seungri kindly refused. It’s been awhile since the last time he did this. He was lowkey enjoying it.

 

Seungri brought everything to the cashier when the girl behind the machine gasped as she realized who he was. Seungri smiled politely.

 

“I didn’t expect to be able to meet oppa here. Are you in vacation, oppa?” The girl asked while doing her job at the same time.

 

“Neh. It's family vacation to be honest.” Seungri heard the girl let out another gasped. She slowly blushed and turned shy. Seungri almost rolled his eyes as he could predict what the girl would ask next.

 

“You mean Jiyong oppa is here with you, too?”

 

Seungri nodded. “Yes. He's in the car. Outside. With our son. Can you please keep it a secret?” Seungri pleaded. He was aware how fast VIP could spread a word about their whereabouts whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter