Fourteen (END)

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were in Jeju now, preparing for Joonie’s birthday. The young boy woke up very early today and just sat there on bed between his momma and dada. 

 

Joonie looked at them, the sleeping faces of his parents brought smile into Joonie’s face. He crawled closer to Jiyong’s face before he leaned down and kissed his dada’s cheek.

 

“Dadaaa ~ wakey wakey!” Joonie said while giggling full of excitement. Today’s his birthday, as told by his momma and Joonie was so happy because he would receive presents that everyone’s been promising him.

 

“Jooniee ~ it’s still early. Sleep again, baby!” Jiyong pulled the small body closer and let Joonie sat on his chest. Joonie hopped on it in hope Jiyong wouldn’t be closing his eyes again.

 

“Dadaaaa ~ wakey! Joonie happy!” Joonie exclaimed. Now he was massaging his father’s chest. “Dada wakey, Joonie popo dada so dada up up!”

 

“Why are you so hyper in the morning, huh?” Jiyong reluctantly woke up. It felt a bit uncomfortable with Joonie didn’t stop hopping on his chest. He quickly grabbed the boy and hugged Joonie. “Tell dada.”

 

“Joonie get many many many gift today.Today Joonie day!” Joonie forgot the birthday word.

 

“Is that so, hm?” Jiyong kissed both Joonie’s cheeks.

 

“Neh, neh. So dada up up!”

 

“Okay. Okay. I’m up.” Jiyong sat down and leaned his back on the headboard with Joonie on his lap. He then turned his gaze towards Seungri who was still sleeping beside him, his lips slightly parted. Jiyong smiled. He tapped Joonie’s shoulder and pointed at Seungri’s calm face. “What about momma? It isn’t fair you only disturbed dada’s sleep.”

 

“Joonie want dada.”

 

“Hmmm, are you sure you won’t ask for momma’s attention today?” Jiyong teased. It was rare to see Joonie clinging into him more.

 

“Dada ~ Joonie miss dada.”

 

Jiyong had been busy the last few days before Joonie’s birthday. He had meeting with Hyunsuk discussing about the possibility of Bigbang having a comeback this year. He also spent a lot of time finishing new demo for Bigbang before he showed it to the rest of them. Seunghyun and Teddy had agreed to help Jiyong working on it so basically the last few days Jiyong was living in YG’s studio. And when he did come home, Joonie was already sleeping soundly beside Seungri. No wonder the boy missed him so much. 

 

“Dada is sorry, baby. He had to work hard lately, but I promise today dada is yours.”

 

“Jjinjja?”

 

“Anything for my boy.”

 

“Joonie love dada.”

 

“Of course dada loves Joonie too.” Jiyong kissed Joonie’s hard as Joonie kept giggling hard at the sudden confession. “Say, Joonie. Wanna take a bath with dada?”

 

“Neh! Neh! With duckie ducks too, dadaaa ~”

 

“Okay. Let me prepare it first. You sit here and don’t disturb momma, neh?”

 

“Yes, yes! Joonie good boy.”

 

“Good baby.”

 

Jiyong got up and disappeared behind the bathroom door, preparing hot water for their morning bath. Joonie was still on bed starring at his mother’s peaceful sleep. Even with all the giggles he made, Seungri didn’t show any indication of waking up yet.

 

Joonie put his small forefinger into Seungri’s parted lips playfully. No, he didn’t disturb his mother, he was just being a three years old baby who recently loved to tease his mother. He learnt it from someone, and that someone was currently doing something in the bathroom.

 

“Momma eat Joonie.” Joonie cutely laughed at Seungri who was mumbling nonsense when Joonie put his fingers there, not only one but three.

 

“Oppa, no … I’m tired.” Seungri was whining in his sleep.

 

“Oppa?” Joonie copied. “Joonie oppa?” 

 

Hearing childish laughter, Seungri finally opened his eyes and found Joonie there ready to put his fourth finger in. “Momma! Momma eat Joonie.”

 

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” Realizing what his naughty son did, Seungri quickly pulled out Joonie’s fingers. “Joonie-ah! Don’t do that, okay?”

 

“Waeee? Fun fun! Momma eat Joonie.”

 

Oh God, he became more like Jiyong everyday. Seungri shook his head disbelieving. He hoped Joonie didn’t turn himself into a ert like his dada, Seungri silently prayed. He chuckled at that. Ah, he should stop thinking about that too. Joonie was just being playful.

 

“Why Joonie woke up so early?” Seungri asked. It’s unusual for Joonie to wake up before Seungri did.

 

“Happy! Miss dada! Bath with dada!”

 

“Oh, Joonie is happy and missing dada, hm?” Seungri asked once more. Jiyong usually went to studio right before Joonie’s awoken from his sleep and came back home when Joonie’s been in la la land. It was cute to see Joonie trying hard to catch his dada and meet him in the morning.

 

Seungri hugged Joonie and brought him to bathroom, where Jiyong was. 

 

“Oh, I’ve just wanted to go there and wake you up.”

 

Seungri saw the bathtub has been filled with hot water. Jiyong didn’t forget to put lavender essence into the water, Seungri’s favorite and also Joonie’s rubber ducks.

 

“Wanna join us, mom?”

 

Seungri grinned widely. Well, today was a special occasion after all. Today was Kwon family’s day. Seungri nodded and began to undress Joonie before himself. Jiyong was busy with his own business.

 

The bathroom was large for small family like them, and the bathtub was enough for the three of them to cramp together in it. 

 

Seungri leaned on his back to Jiyong’s chest while at the same time watching Joonie playing — talking — to the ducks. Jiyong massaged Seungri’s temples and the younger felt like in heaven. He needed some good relaxation like this. Being a full time house-husband with some business in hands truly made him exhausted, but he enjoyed it now. He had successfully suppressed his ego to go abroad and expand his business more because he had responsibilities at home that he found more important than all the money he had produced from the investment he made.

 

Also, there’s Jiyong whom Seungri missed the most. He knew the decision of coming back as G-Dragon didn’t come as free. There’s a price they needed to pay for that, which was letting Jiyong go and spending less time with them as family. It was quite hard at first because it’s been awhile since the last time Seungri saw Jiyong working non-stop at studio preparing for a comeback and just like before, he wanted to help but he knew he would only disturb his husband, so all he could do was bringing Jiyong food and making sure the man eat everything without any trace left. Seungri didn’t want Jiyong to stress out and lose his weight again.

 

The last one was Joonie. After a long talk both Seungri and Jiyong gave to Joonie, they successfully persuaded the three years old baby to accept their decision enrolling him into pre-school. Seungri and Jiyong agreed to accompany Joonie there for the first week he started going to school, because Joonie was scared and both of them were worried about Joonie too. They kept telling themselves it would be alright. Joonie would be alright there with kids on his age. Joonie would attend the school next week after they went back to Seoul.

 

“What are you thinking about, Ri?” Jiyong rested his chin on Seungri’s bare shoulder. His hands started to wander around Seungri’s torso, giving the younger shivers along his body at the sudden movements.

 

“Just thinking about my family and how blessed I am to have you both in my life.” Seungri shrugged.

 

“I should be the one saying that. You have no idea how grateful I am to be with you, Ri.” Jiyong whispered as he kissed Seungri’s ear gently. “If you didn’t help me that time, I would never imagine a future with you and Joonie in the picture. I always thought I’d end up alone in the end when we grow old and my members had found their own happiness.”

 

“I could say the same thing, oppa. I always dreamt of being a good father of my own baby someday. I hadn’t thought I would never produce one.” Seungri laughed at his own words. “Instead, I got the most beautiful presents I’ve ever received in my life. Although, I must confess that sometimes it’s hard to be your partner and Joonie’s mom. I’m feeling tired everyday, but seeing that you both there being spoiled and never cease to ask for my attention, somehow makes me really happy. I feel like I’m the most important person in this family.”

 

“You really are, Ri. We could never live without you.” Jiyong said. “When you left, our world crashed down immediately. Our life became dull out of sudden. It was stupid of me to believe more onto what people’s sayings instead of you. I learnt from it. I’ll never let you go again, Ri. Even if you someday really had enough of me, I’d never let go.”

 

“We both learnt from it, hyung. We’re young parents after all. We both make mistake.” Seungri twisted his face to see Jiyong clearly. “I’ll never leave you, Jiyong. Not anymore.”

 

“Thank you. You’re so important to me, Ri. Both of you.”

 

“So are you, dada.” Seungri gave a small peck on Jiyong’s lips before he turned back and watched Joonie play with the ducks. His face was turning pink as he could hear Jiyong’s small chuckles behind him. Seungri chose to ignore Jiyong and started washing Joonie’s hair.

 

“Aaah ~~ momma no!”

 

“No?” Seungri raised his eyebrow at Joonie’s protest. “So Joonie doesn’t want to look good on his special day?”

 

“Joonie don’t like.” Joonie pouted. Jiyong quickly pinched the small lips. It reminded him of Seungri when he didn’t get what he wanted.

 

“Don’t like? But your hair smells awful, baby. If you keep it this way, then samchons, aunties, grandmas, and grandpas will not want to give you birthday kiss and presents. Do you want that?”

 

“Ah, but wae??”

 

“Wae?? Because they don’t like stinky and dirty kid. Tell momma, Joonie. Do you want to be like that? Dirty and stinky and makes people ignore you?”

 

“Andwae!”

 

“So, let me wash you hair, hm?”

 

“But …”

 

“But?”

 

“Can Joonie play with bubbles?”

 

“If you let me, I’ll let you play with it.”

 

“Yes, yes! Momma, yes!”

 

“Okay, come closer here.”

 

Jiyong smiled at the perfect picture in front of him. If you told him at the first time he met Seungri that he would marry the boy, he would’ve laughed at your face for saying the stupidest thing ever. He hated Seungri so much back then for ruining the harmony and the plan of debuting as duo with Youngbae. Truthfully, it wasn’t Seungri’s fault alone, but he found it easier to blame everything on the boy because he could and Seungri would never protest. 

 

Then Seungri grew up as a brave man, braver than Jiyong it sometimes made the leader frustrated by his careless actions. The role had switched too. Seungri was no longer asking for his attention, it’s Jiyong’s turn. When Seungri had his own squad, Jiyong turned to be more possessive than ever it made them having verbal fight with each other sometimes. And there’s the unexplainable feelings they shared but they refused to acknowledge until Joonie came to their life and united these two different characters into one. They became a family. 

 

Jiyong still remembered when he confessed to his mother that he had feelings for Seungri, the night when he hid from the world because of the stressful life he had with the baby and gay scandal that brought his life down with malicious comments kept coming after him. His mother said that she knew all along. 

 

“You look very happy today, Jiyong.”

 

Jiyong turned around and saw his mother smiled at him. They’re now in Jiyong’s new cafe, Untitled, in Jeju island. Joonie was busy playing with Haru and Seungri who were helping the little boy tearing up his presents. Most of the guests were from YG’s artists and some of both Seungri and Jiyong’s relatives and friends. 

 

“I am.”

 

“Omma and appa heard about the decision you’ve made from Seungri. Is that true, Jiyong? You’re coming back?” Mrs Kwon asked. Jiyong could see worry all over her beautiful face.

 

“Omma, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

 

“How could I not worry about you, son? After all the things you’ve been going through …” Mrs Kwon sighed. “Jiyong-ah, will this time be alright for you to face the world again?”

 

Jiyong nodded and reassured his mother that he would be more than alright this time. “I’ll be what I always want to be, mom. Creating honest music like I used to be in the past before all the madness happened. Seungri will be with me and the rest of Bigbang too.”

 

“Then I can do nothing but supporting you.”

 

“Thank you, omma. I’ll be good this time.”

 

“You’re always my good son, baby. You’re just careless sometimes, be careful this time, neh?” Mrs Kwon patted Jiyong’s head. “You aren’t just Bigbang’s leader anymore. You’re also a husband a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter