Thirteen

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joonie-ahh! Joonieee!”

Jiyong had to scream loudly, making people in the hallway look at him weirdly and a bit scared. Jiyong was currently in Seungri’s office. He had forgotten the fact that the younger brought their son to work at Yuri Holding while at the same time filming for the new episode of that family show. Before being here, Jiyong had stupidly rushed home when he found nobody there until he realized that Seungri had told him that he had schedule today and insisted to bring Joonie with him.

The security of the building was following Jiyong when he told him about Seungri. Jiyong might need a helping hand since he wasn’t sure what really happened to his husband that made Joonie freak out.

“Joonie, where’s momma? What happened?” Jiyong pushed the door of Seungri’s office harshly before he turned stiff at the moment he saw what was inside the room. The room was looking disorganized, papers were scattered around the floor.  Jiyong had no idea whether it was important paper or not so he stepped on the floor carefully towards the middle of the room where he found everyone – Joonie, the filming crew, and the boys? What were they doing here? And where was Seungri? 

“Joonie …” Jiyong called carefully.

Hearing a familiar voice from his dada, Joonie turned around and smiled. That was when Jiyong realized that he had been tricked by his own son.

“There you are, Mr Right. The prince charming has finally come.” Seunghyun announced. Jiyong wanted to throw the oldest with his shoes so bad. There, behind Seunghyun, between all the scattered papers, laid his spouse. Seungri closed his eyes on purpose, probably because he was playing with Joonie, but Jiyong could clearly see a small twitch of victory in maknae’s lips.

”Dadaaa! Why so looong?” Joonie came closer towards Jiyong and hugged the father. Joonie was dressing up as a dwarf, Jiyong had noticed, along with those annoying Bigbang members.

“Dada! Momma don’t wake up.” Joonie suddenly turned worried. He showed his cute sad face towards his father. Was the kid doing some acting? Jiyong didn’t have any idea, but he knew if he didn’t play along, Joonie would be mad at him and cry non stop while calling him bad for the rest of the day.

“Joonie, what happened to momma?” He knew the camera was rolling, all he could do right now was pretending that it didn’t affect him at all. He was actually feeling anxious under the camera surrounded the room and the happy glints in the eyes of the staffs when they saw the G-Dragon entered the room. Jiyong wasn’t ready yet, why Seungri and the rest of them couldn’t understand? However, he braced himself and knelt down in front of Joonie and acted like all of these things and people around him didn’t affect him at all.

“Hyun syamchon give momma water, then momma dizzy momma sleep on floor. Joonie think momma play so Joonie ask momma up, but momma don’t open eyes.” Joonie explained animatedly. Jiyong wanted to squeeze the boy so much. He then stared at Seunghyun asking for explanation, but the oldest avoided his gaze.

“Dada, Joonie can’t wake momma. Syamchon say call dada. Dada know how to.” Joonie added cutely.

Of course Jiyong knew how to make Seungri up in instant. He would step on the younger’s stomach with his new boots so hard Seungri would scream in pain and beg for forgiveness. Jiyong smirked at his plan.

“Dada, momma alright?”

“Of course, he is. He only needs some good beating to get him up.”

Jiyong could see Seungri’s body tensed and he smiled in victory. It’s soon vanished because of what Joonie said after.

“Beating momma lips?”

Jiyong frowned. “Who taught you that?”

Joonie’s small finger pointed at Seunghyun who gulped down in fear of Jiyong’s gaze. “Joonie try but momma still sleep. Then syamchon said momma need smack. But only dada can.”

Seunghyun cleared his throat nervously when Jiyong looked like he was about to kill the oldest.

“Then Joonie ask momma will hurt if dada smack, but … but Dae syamchon say dada kiss no smack.”

“I said nothing, hyung.” Daesung protested but soon zipped his mouth at Jiyong’s murderous glare. He was going to be dead by Jiyong’s hands.

“So Joonie give momma popo, but momma no wake up. Bae syamchon help call dada so dada come quick.” Joonie finished his long explanation. “Bae syamchon say quick quick because momma need get bang by dada if not momma sleep forever.” Joonie cried as he shook his father’s body. “Dada, bang momma so momma wake up!”

The three members of Bigbang knew they were in trouble when Jiyong threw his key straight to Youngbae’s forehead. Youngbae screamed in pain. “Yah! Jiyong!’ Youngbae protested.

“That’s it!” Jiyong started in his deep low voice. “If you guys three still want to be alive in next second, you better get out from this room!”

‘H-hyung, this is all Youngbae-hyung’s plan.” Daesung defended himself.

“Yah, Daesung! Don’t bait me alone! You’re the one who’re so excited when I told you about this!” Youngbae exclaimed. “And Seunghyun-hyung was the one asking me to tell Joonie about those things! I’m innocent here, Ji!”

“Don’t put me in this mess, midget!” Seunghyun said. “I didn’t say anything besides telling Joonie to call Jiyong. Yah, Ji! You should believe in me!”

“I don’t care who’s right or wrong. I’ll take care of you later.’ Jiyong hissed. “Get out!” Jiyong raised his voice. “NOW!”

And the three giant dwarfs quickly stepped out from the room, leaving only Jiyong and Joonie with Seungri alone. Jiyong got up and pulled Joonie along with him. He glanced around to the cameramen. “Are you still recording?”

They nodded nervously.

“Make sure to not edit everything that happened just now out. Let people see how stupid these childish members of mine can be.” Jiyong said. He heard faint replies coming from the crew as he walked towards the sofa slowly, stepping over his husband to get there. He put Joonie down on the sofa. Joonie looked at him weirdly.

“Dada don’t wake momma?”

“Let momma sleep, Joonie-ah.” Jiyong answered lazily as he sat beside Joonie. He purposely put his feet on Seungri’s chest, giving enough pressure to make the younger flinch silently. But of course, Joonie didn’t see that. He was too innocent and because of that his samchons and also mother used him easily to trick his father to be here.

“Waeee? Momma sleep long. Waee dada?” Joonie wailed.

“Momma is just tired, baby. Let momma sleep a bit longer. Momma needs that.” Jiyong lied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter