Four

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” Jiyong said nervously.

Seungri was acting weird this morning. He kept stealing glances at Jiyong when he thought Jiyong didn't look his way. He woke up earlier than usual, finished all house chores before everyone were awake, and prepared meals as if they would have a feast. 

And when Jiyong was eating his breakfast – feeling weird with so many foods available on the table – Seungri was sitting close, too close to him, their knees touching, and staring at him as if he had nothing important to do. Joonie was still asleep.

“You didn’t see Jiyong hyung and GD as one.”

Jonghoon opened Seungri's eyes yesterday, but to be honest he couldn't understand why he looked at Jiyong as different person from GD. What was so different between them that made people kept asking him if he loved Jiyong as much as he loved GD.

Where's the differences?

“Hyung, where were you yesterday?” Seungri asked, tilting his head a bit to look at Jiyong's eyes.

Jiyong arrived home very late last night, around midnight. Seungri thought he went partying or having quality time with his squad, but when he looked closer at Jiyong's tired and slightly stressed face, he knew Jiyong wasn't with them.

“Just fixing things up.”

“Your café? Or PMO brand?”

“Um, not both.” Jiyong was hesitating. Seungri sighed.

“I know you're still mad at me. I'm sorry, hyung. About yesteday. I regret everything that I said to you.” Seungri lowered his head. Jiyong glanced up from his food, he put down the spoon and quickly reached for Seungri's head. Seungri leaned down on his husband's shoulder.

“Warm.” Seungri whispered which brought out a small chuckle from Jiyong.

“I … went to YG yesterday.” Jiyong heard Seungri gasped. The younger let go as he was gaping at Jiyong.

“What were you doing there?” Seungri asked, hoping.

“What's inside your head right now. I did that.” Jiyong smiled sadly when he saw sparks in maknae's eyes. 

“Y-you mean … you are back?” Seungri asked, excitedly.

“Yes.”

“As GD? As Bigbang leader?”

“Well, yes and no. I made agreement with YG, to let Joonie come with you to Japan and whenever there's a music promotion. He agreed if I signed an exclusive contract, mostly as music producer. I'll be behind camera for a moment, Ri. I don’t think I’m ready yet to face the light. I'm not joining the fan meeting but I'll come with Joonie." Jiyong gave him an apologetic look.

"Are you still going to sing?"

"Mostly for Bigbang. I have no intention going back as a solo. For Bigbang, I'll sing and rap."

“That's okay, hyung! Oh my God, I'm so happy to hear this!” Seungri squealed hard. He squeezed the leader hard in his embrace.

“Glad you're happy again.” Jiyong hid his bittersweet smile on Seungri's chest.

“Have other hyungs known yet?”

“No, I haven’t told anybody besides you.”

“You should!”

“Maybe later.”

“Great! And Joonie will come to Japan too. I'm so excited.” Seungri jumped in his seat. He then remembered what Joonie told him last night. “Although, without you did this, Joonie has said he would let me go. But this is better. I can still see him around after work without being away from him.”

“Yeah. Hope he likes it there.” Jiyong said flatly.

“He will!”

Seungri was smiling brightly, completely forgetting about his problem. Joonie gave him permission to go and Jiyong said he was back as GD.

What could be better than these?

“What about you?” Jiyong asked out of nowhere.

“What about me?”

“Don't you have something to say to me? You keep acting weird this morning. Spill it, Ri!”

Oh.

This time, Seungri was the one hesitating. He pulled out a paper from his pocket which contained his time schedule for this month. He got Joonie, now he needed Jiyong's permission.

“This.” Seungri gave Jiyong the paper. He noticed the change in Jiyong's face. Jiyong frowned. It was clear that Seungri would be facing trouble soon.

“What should I do with you, Ri?” Jiyong heaved a sigh.

“Hyung, only for this month. I have to do this because next month we have group schedule, so –“ Seungri started to rant but Jiyong cut him off.

“Bangkok this weekend then go straight to Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong before heading back to Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi and Singapore. And then you have invitation as well in Boracay which was the longest because apparently the organizer plans a great escapade trip before the party. Then there're Taiwan and Cyprus? Where the is that exactly?”

“Hyung –“ Seungri pouted. He wanted to explain but Jiyong couldn't stop talking - or lecturing - or getting angry. 

“Are you planning not to go home at all?” Jiyong accused him which made his brow twitching. Seungri didn't like where this conversation was heading.

“Jiyong, listen to me first.”

“Cut half of it or no going at all." Jiyong said in final. 

“What?! Jiyong! This is an important trip as I try to expand NHR and other businesses at the same time. This is my only opportunity. It won’t come again as easily as today. I'll come back home obviously. I promised Joonie that.” Seungri explained quickly.

“Still no.” Jiyong strictly replied. He began eating once again, calmly.

“Jiyong! Can you try to understand me a bit?” Seungri slammed his palm on the table. Irritation got into him. “I'm trying to build this for us in the future. For Joonie too.”

“Do what I say or you'll regret it.”

“Stop being selfish! I'm not your property only! This is my life, Jiyong. You have to understand that I can’t be a house-husband, like you.” Seungri stressed the last part.

“I don't understand? Sure, I don't.” Jiyong snorted as he got up.

“Then no business trip at all.” He went away from dining room.

“I can't believe you, Jiyong. Why did I even marry you? You heartless bastard!” Seungri cursed loudly as he stood up.

Jiyong stopped in his track. He turned around to face Seungri once again with a smirk – a smirk that Seungri has never seen before. It made the younger trembling in fear. He took a step back.

“That's a nice question by the way, maknae. Why did you even marry me? Why did you even say yes?” Jiyong said, eyes and voice were full of venom.

“Hyung –“

“You knew the fact that I would let GD go, and that my career was destroyed. People want me die, sending petition here and there for my disgusting . Now after we've married, my husband can't even accept me being jobless and dedicated to my son. Joonie doesn’t even want to stay with me as much as he wants you. Why did you say yes, Seungri?”

“I –“

“Is it because you still believe that I'll be back to be GD once again?" Jiyong scoffed. "The truth is I don’t want to, makn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter