Intro

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year and a half since Seungri and Jiyong were legally married. It only took two months after Jiyong's proposal with VIPs' blessings to prepare the wedding.

They were married on paper in United States. All media were coming after them but with the help of their friends here and there, they could marry privately and solemnly, only families and close friends were being there as the witnesses of their sacred vows.

For that two months, not everything was going on smoothly. They got so many malicious comments about their uality. Netizens called Jiyong a liar for telling them that Seungri was straight. They called Jiyong a disgusting human being for making the proposal as a public consumption, in front of thousands VIPs and trapped Seungri to say yes.

Seungri wasn’t any better, many of them sent him death threats every day for being a trash in society. Truthfully, he didn’t mind the comments. He received a lot since the day he debuted as Bigbang member. What made him sad was actually his father’s reaction.

Mr Lee was always supporting him in whatever he did as long as it was making him happy, but he turned skeptical and close minded when the two came at him for blessing. He said no many times, it made Seungri really sad. Seungri didn’t want to let Jiyong down because his father didn’t want him to marry a man.

However, somehow, after a month of fighting for his father’s acceptance, Seungri got a simple yes from his father. Seungri didn't know what changed him. He called him in the middle of the night saying that he would attend their wedding in United States.

“Seunghyun-ah, dad only wants the best for you. I do really hope you're thinking thoroughly into this. Marriage isn't as simple as building a new business.” Seungri heard his father through loudspeaker of his phone. Jiyong was listening along with him.

“Are you really ready for this, Seunghyun?” Seungri looked at Jiyong who gave him an assurance smile. 

“I am.”

“Are you sure Jiyong is the one?”

It took a moment for him to respond. Seungri looked at Jiyong's worried eyes and he knew instantly what to say back. 

“Yes, I'm sure, dad.”

Both of them heard Mr Lee's heavy sigh across the line. “Then I have no choice but attending your wedding next month.” 

Seungri was relieved. He hugged Jiyong tight and they made love for the rest of the night, celebrating.

Like what his father said, marriage wasn’t as easy as he ever imagined before. Taking care of both a husband and a baby at the same time, along with his job as a singer of a very famous boyband, sometimes a guest DJ at night, multiple businesses CEO, and jiu-jitsu practitioner made him having headache almost everyday. Suddenly there was no break time in his life. This always made him missed the time when he could escape outside the country anytime he pleased, leaving his stressful life behind without having a thought whether his baby was alright or his husband was eating well or not.

His friend said it was too early for him to get married. He was turning twenty six this year. Nobody in this age, in this country especially, had as many responsibilities as Seungri. He probably the only twenty six years old human being in the planet that could have the most outstanding life yet also the most misserable one.

However, Seungri never complained. He always forgot about his stressful life when he played with Kwon Joonie or spent a silent comfortable time with Kwon Jiyong after the small boy has slept.

Jiyong hasn't done much as the years passing by. He was only busy attending his clothing brand and café in Jeju Island. He still hasn’t touched his music. And Seungri was growing impatient each day. He hoped too much on Jiyong. The irritation increasingly sprouted when he saw Jiyong hasn’t been doing anything important but he still had less time to take care of Joonie.

Meanwhile, Seungri couldn’t choose one between his works and new role in life. He decided to still try handling everything as best as he could. Seeing Jiyong wasn’t as productive as before triggered him so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter