The Engagement

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

It is now 8:30 and still nothing. Right now I am in my room and I hear a light knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me miss," I hear. Oh it's just Robert, the family butler.

"Come in."

Robert walks in with a white envelope.

"This arrived for you earlier miss."

"Thanks Robert. Oh and have you heard anything from Soryu?"

"I am sorry miss, no."

"Oh, okay. Thanks."

"Okay, goodnight miss."

With that, Robert left my room and I am now staring at the letter in my hand. What is it is from Soryu. Maybe he wants to meet sometime and try to make up.

I then open up the letter to see a little fox in the middle of the card. I flip it over and read,

"We are coming for you tonight.

-The Black Foxes"

"What kind of joke is this? Like they can land a hand on me?"

I mentally laugh and throw the card away. Maybe I should head over to the training room. But what if Soryu is there? Should I go to our library? Maybe I can research more for my mission.

After a while of deciding what to do, I head over to the library on the other side of the mansion.

The Black Foxes huh....

Time Skip

Okay so the black foxes are know as nobel thieves which steal for the greater good. So what does this have to do with the mafia? Is it something they stole from us?

I found this book in the library which tells what happens in Japan and news earlier from the year. Apparently they are searching for these paintings done by this famous Leonardo Da Vinci of Japan. Some of his art is in this book as well. For example a little girl with short brown hair sitting in front of a flower field.

This painting looks really cool.

I look at my phone and it is already past 10'o clock. Wow I should really go to bed now. I close the book and put it back in the shelf and start to head back to my room.

On the way there, I thought I heard footsteps. I stop but then I hear nothing, wow that's a little weird. So I continue to head over to my room.

Once in my room, I close the door and head to the closet.

I later come back in my pajamas and head over to my dresser to put my ring away. Right then I hear a creak and my door opens. I am just about to grab the gun hidden under my dresser, but then I hear a voice behind me as well.

"Don't you dare move." Then I hear a click of a gun.

How did he get in hear.

"Hey were clear," the man behind me says.

Then two more men walk through my door. I am just about to scream for help but I also remember the person with the gun behind me. If he was a little closer, I could tackle him and take the gun and run. But judging by the volume, he is a good 10ft away.

"Alright if you are quite, then we won't have to hurt you," says the man with dark hair. I think I have seen that hair before though.

The man behind me takes one of my hands and drags me out of my room. Maybe when we get un the hall way, I can take his gun away and escape. Right when we get passed the door to my room, I step back and pull the gun out of his other hand. Then I start running to Sory--, wait no grandfather's room. I just with he was hear to help me, but Soryu has just been avoiding me.

I can hear footsteps still trying to catch up with me. Wow some of them are pretty fast. Then the guy with the familiar hair catches up and puts a cloth up to my face.

That is when everything starts to black out.

Secret Point of View

"Wow she is fast," says Hiro.

"Yeah Riki, I didn't know I would get this kind of work out just for trying to get her," Kenshi says.

"Yeah," I said staring down at her.

Then Kenshi picks her up and we start heading towards the van.

Time Skip

We just walked into LRN (Le Renard Noir) and Kenshi just carried in Scarlett and sat her at the table.

"What are we going to do with that?" Takuto asks.

"Come on Tak, be nice to her," says Hiro.

"Well we need to make sure she does not leave," I say. "Kenshi, you know what to do."

Scarlett's Point of View

I wake up to hear many different voices. That means they must be the Black Foxes.

"Yeah, I met her before too."

"She's so cute!"

"Quite Hiro."

"I want pork noodles Beardy!"

"Don't be so mean Takkun."

"Wait, I think she is waking up!"

I open my eyes slowly now to see myself in a little restaurant with five other men inside. But one of them is the guy I met earlier, Riki.

"What am I doing here?!" I ask. I tried to get up and leave, but I then realize I am tied to a chair. "Let me go!"

"I'm sorry. No can do, Scarlett," Riki states.

"Seriously Riki! If this is some kind of joke, let me go!" I say furiously moving my hands to get the rope of of me. 

"Man she's a handful!" Says the guy with dirty blond hair.

"Takkun, I said be nice," says the one with orange hair.

"Shut up red head!"

"My hair is not red! It's orange! And my name is Hiro!"

"Well my name is not Takkun! It's Takuto!"

"I know, but Takkun is better."

Oh my gosh, so much arguing. But no more of that. I need to get out of here. But the thing is my hands are tied behind my back. How am I suppose to get ou--. Wait my ring. I just need to hit the side.

After a little more time for struggling, I finally hit the ring and a little laser light shows. So I move it so it can quietly cut the rope.

A few minutes later, I finally get the rope off. These people are still arguing though and a little distracted to notice me. So I carefully get up and try to make a run for it at the door. But luck was not on my side.

A guy with brown hair beat me to the door and blocked it.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but no," he said.

"Kenshi, bring her down stairs," Riki says. With that Takuto and Hiro head downstairs after him.

I try to resist the best I can. But he is strong as well. But going down the stairs I may have had another chance to escape. So I stop and use my leg to pull his leg down and he falls down the stairs.

Man they are stupid. I thought as I run back upstairs. I get to the door and it is locked. But it is no lock that you can just turn. You need the key on both sides to lock or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter