What?

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

"Who are you people?" says the women named Emily.

"We bought you," says Eisuke.

"You bought me!? That's not right. That's human trafficking!"

"Anything can be sold and bought at the auctions. Now choose someone."

"Choose for what?"

"To buy you, of course," Baba said.

"I don't even know your names," the women says.

Then Ota starts talking "Well my names Ota Kisaki, also known as the angelic artist! He is Mitsunari Baba, but you call just call him Baba. That over by the window is Mamoru Kishi. The person sitting in the chair over there is Eisuke Ichinomiya. Lastly the two people sitting by each other is Soryu Oh and Scarlett Oh."

"So pick one of us," Eisuke demands.

"C--can I pick Ms. Oh?" she asks.

What me? Why would she even think that? Well I understand because we are girls, but wouldn't she pick the popular ones like Eisuke or Ota?

"That is fine with me, you Scarlett?" Eisuke asks.

"Sure but I will deal with her. You guys are not allowed to interfere," I said. "Here is your money," while handing Eisuke a check for buying Emily.

"Okay, deal," he said while taking the money.

Don't worry Emily, I'll get you out of this. The reason I am helping her is because I want her to continue her normal life. A regular citizen should not be dragged into this.

"Hey Soryu," I whisper to him, "I am going to head back home and bring her with me."

"Okay," he said giving me one last hug.

"See you guys later," I said walking to the elevator with Emily in tow.

Once we walk i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter