William = Trouble?

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

It has been a couple of days since I finally got to see my father after all these years. The only part I do not understand is, why did father act different after he found out I am dating Soryu? It was just awkward at the end.

Right now I am with Soryu and some of the Dragons to find the group who ambushed one of our allies. The mission is to find the enemy and bring them to headquarters. But the hard part of trying to catch this particular group is, they are known for their poisons. So all of Soryu's men, Soryu, and I need to be careful when they start to attack. Suddenly I hear Soryu talking to me.

"Scarlett do not forget what I said earlier. That if the Red Snakes start to use their "special" weapons, I want you to retreat and call for help," Soryu says.

"I am going to be fine. Trust me, I know how they attack so I will be careful. So will your men, after all they were trained by you and they are high ranking as well. So please do not worry," I replied. After walking through the empty warehouse, Soryu starts telling his men what to do.

"All right. Everyone turn on your earpiece and get into pairs," Soryu says. Right then all of his men have earpieces on and are next to someone else. "Split up in your pairs. If you spot the Red Snakes, say it through your earpiece. If you hear someone over the earpiece, come quickly but carefully." Right then everyone breaks up. Soryu and I are together searching as well.

A couple minuets later I spot three people wearing all black with a red snake on their sleeve. "Hey, I think I see them," I said to Soryu.

"Yeah. That's them," he replies. "Everyone come to the east side of the building where there are shipping containers," he says through the earpiece. Once all oh his men got here, we attacked.

Time Skip

That was an intense mission, I thought. Right now I am sitting in a near by hospital because Inui, Soryu's right hand man, has gotten hurt. It was not serious though, maybe a slight bruise. I am just glad they did not pull out any poisons. We just fought until they gave up. So now the Red Snakes are at headquarters being interrogated.

After talking to the Doctor Soryu and I left and went back to grandfather's mansion.

At the Mansion

"Great job again. Have a good night," our grandfather says then walks to his room.

Soryu walks me over to my door and says,

"Good job today."

"See I told you I can do it, without getting into trouble."

He started chuckling then, "Yeah you did. Well you better go get some rest. I'll see you later tomorrow because I have to stop at headquarters again in the morning. Meet me at the hotel at three tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll see you later, goodnight Soryu."

He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to his room while I entered my room.

Next Day

Since it is 1 o'clock, I still have time until I start to head over to the hotel. Right now I am in the town looking at the stuff stores have on display. I wonder if Soryu would like this, I said picking up a light purple tie. Or a new wrist watch? Why is it so hard finding a present for mobster?

After looking in a few more shops, I got Soryu a switchblade with a blue dragon on it. I don't care if he does not use it. He could just keep it in his room for decoration. But I do hope he likes it. Looking down at my watch I see it is 2:37.

"I guess it's time to start heading to the hotel," I say to myself. Once I turned the corner to get in the hotel, I came face to face with someone I did not want to see.

"Oh sorry mis-- Oh hey Scarlett," the man says.

"Hello William," I say.

Then I hear an angry voice behind me.

"William!"

Soryu's Point of View

It is now 2:47. I guess I should go outside and wait for her.

Once I got to the bottom floor, I left the hotel and went in the front and waited until I see her. A few minutes passed by then I see Scarlett turning the corner. So I started to walk up to her.

I see the person who I hate the most. William.

Why is he here? He should not be talking to Scarlett! I then get even more angrier then yell,

"William!"

Secret Point of View A Couple Days Earlier

I want to find someone good. Not him, not him, I think as I flip through these profiles. Then I see one who is qualified enough.

"Call William Jones," I said to my secretary.

"Right away sir," she said and scurried off.

A Couple Days Later (Again)

"So do you know the plan?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I understand," William replied.

I just hope she will fall in love with him and change her mind about Soryu, I thought. I am not doing this to upset her. I am doing this to help her.

Scarlett's Point of View

"William!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see an angrier Soryu than usual.

On no! Not again!

"Soryu please calm down. I just ran into him," I said.

"I saw. But I can not believe that you would show your face to us again! Especially Scarlett!"

"I know what I did was wrong, and I am deeply sorry," William said while bowing. "I came back to see if you will forgive me. Especially you Scarlett," he says grabbing my hands.

"Oh-- Actually I am dat-" Soryu cuts me off.

"She is dating me now," he said grabbing my hands away from him. "So don't think of touching her with your filthy hands ever again."

"Listen to me Oh. I am trying to apologize while you are trying to pick up a fight," William says.

Alright this is going to get out of hand soon.

"Please guys. Not right now." I turn to Soryu and say, "I can handle this." I then turn to William and say, "It's nice seeing you again to William. But like Soryu said, I am dating him. But I will not mind if you want to catch up some time," I say handing him my number.

"Scarlett!" Soryu says.

"Please, I know what I am doing. Just trust me. Okay?" 

Silence

"Fine," he says after giving in.

"Thank you Scarlett, and you to Soryu. For giving me a second chance," William says. "Well I'll see you later, I have to meet a business partner."

After saying goodbye, I lead Soryu over to the alley to talk to him. 

"Hey are you alright?" I asked.

No answer.

"Look I am sorry. Please just say something," I beg.

"Fine. I can not believe you are trying to make up with that thing after what he did to you!" Soryu says.

"That was seven years ago. I was only 17."

"Still! He knows what he did! He shouldn't even show his face to you anymore."

"It's fine. I will give him one more chance to prove himself. Please trust me," I say giving him the puppy dog look.

"Fine. Hah, I can never say no to you in the end, can I?"

"Nope! Haha."

After that, Soryu leads me inside of the hotel up to the penthouse. I think I hear my brother talking to someone in the lounge. I wonder if it is someone important. Once Soryu and I walk in, we are stopped when we see him. 

"You! What are you doing here!" Soryu says walking up to William.

"Soryu. Wait a minuet," I hear my brother says. 

"What is the meaning of this!"

"Soryu, this is Mr. William Jones. He is the son of a business partner that my Father introduced me to. So my Father asked me to introduce him to Scarlett."

After hearing this I ask, "Why did Father want me to meet him?"

"He just wants you to be part of the business," Eisuke answered.

"But I am already in the Mafia. I don't want to be part of his business."

"It will be fine. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter