The Auction?

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

Once I walk in, I see all of the guys talking.

Probably business stuff. I thought as I walk down to sit with Soryu, who is probably surprised to see me, but I have never seen him surprised like everyone else, so I don't know what to call that face.

"Hey, how was your mission?" Soryu whispers in my ear.

"It was successful as always," I said with a smirk.

"Of course it was."

"Hey, you need to watch out."

Sorry gave me a puzzling look.

"Why is that?"

"Because your girlfriend will sneak up behind you and take your rank," I say half laughing.

"Yeah, in your dreams."

"I don't know, but just watch your back."

After a few more minutes of talking with the other guys, I realize how late it is.

"Oh I better call Inui, to tell him to pick me up." I say as I left the room to make a call.

Eisuke's Point of View

When I see Scarlett walk over to Soryu, it still hurt to see my own sister not know who I am.

I see her talk with Eisuke and also see her smirk. It's one I see almost everyday, it is the one I see on my face sometimes, and the one I have seen on the younger version of her. Seeing that makes me so happy that she is still the same little sister I remember.

Hopefully one day she will remember me.

But right now I know she is safe with Soryu.

Also I need to focus on this upcoming auction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip to the Next Day

Scarlett's Point of View

Right now I am in the training room at the Ice Dragon's headquarters in Japan. I am practicing my sparing with some other Ice Dragon members.

"Come on guys! Give me all you got," I say while waiting for the remaining men to attack.

"We are trying Miss, but you have gotten much better," Man 1 says.

"Then that means you guys need more practicing then I do. 15 laps around the gym, now."

"Yes miss," they all say and started running.

I went over to the door to get my drink, then I hear,

"Having a tough time?"

I turn around to see Soryu.

"No, but I am trying to train the men right now. None of them could take me down."

"Well that means you are getting better."

"Yeah, but they should try to train harder to have a chance. It is not fun to go against someone weaker then me all the time."

"Well do you want to spar with me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, so what do you say?"

"I say okay, but tell me what I win."

"Oh if you win? Well if you happen to beat me, then you can take my second in command rank."

"What really?"

"Yes. But if I win, you have to help me and my friends with some business at the hotel."

After thinking about it I say "Deal."

10 Minutes Later

We have many Ice dragon members getting ready to watch us spar. I then spot grandfather here as well to watch.

"Hey Soryu, why is there so much people here to watch?"

"Oh that. Since the position for second in command is on the line, they want to see who wins."

"Oh okay."

I watch as grandfather says a couple of things to the members, then he gives a speech.

"Today we will see who will become second in command of the Ice Dragons. With my two grandchildren sparing to settle this score. Soryu," he says while facing Soryu, "Please do not hold back because she is a girl and also your girlfriend," he says with a chuckle.

"Yes grandfather," Soryu replies.

"And Scarlett, please also do not hold back because Soryu is your boyfriend."

"Of corse grandfather," I replied.

"Well lets start the sparing match. Please do your best," he says while heading back into the crowd.

Ding! Ding!

I hear the bell go off and in an instant Soryu and I start to circle each other. Waiting to see who makes the first move.

I look down and swing my leg to the back of his knee, pulling him down to the floor. Hearing cheers happen in the process.

When I was not paying attention, Soryu grabs my leg and pulls me down as well. We both get back up after that and are still hitting each other here and there.

The sparing match had gone on for 30 minutes and we still are not breaking a sweat.

Soryu has not been going easy and I like that for a change of pace. But it is also difficult at the same time. I use some of my energy to try and kick him square in the stomach, but right when I do...

"Aghh!" I said as Soryu grabs my foot and twist me to my side.

I land on my stomach and twist over, hoping he does not grab me to fast. But my question was answered right when I turn on my back.

Soryu pins m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter