Brother?

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

I am sitting in grandfather's office asking him about Eisuke Ichinomiya, when he says,

"Oh yes, I did find some... interesting things. Well to answer your question he is actually your brother."

I sit their with a shocked face, brother?

I have a brother?

If I did then why did my parents give me up? All I remember is becoming part of Mr. Oh's family when I was five-years old. Unless.....

"Grandfather. What actually happened 19 years ago? Also why can I not remember any of this?" I asked.

"Well to be honest, I met you in an alley way all by yourself when you were five. But the thing is you never told anyone about your past. So we had no idea about your family, or if they were still alive. The reason you are not able to remember them is still unknown to us as well."

"How did you find out Eisuke is my brother?"

"Being the leader of a mafia, make connections easy to get."

"Oh, okay. Well thanks grandfather."

Once I left grandfather's mansion, I made my way up to Hotel Tres Spades.

But on my way there, someone was walking and ran into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," says a middle-aged man.

"Oh, it's fine. I should have been looking as well," I replied.

"My name is Akira. Yours?"

"My name is Scarlett."

I saw the man mumble something under his breath. Then we both said a couple of other words, and said goodbye to each other.

After a few more minutes, I finally made it to the hotel. Once I got in the penthouse I said,

"Alright, I want answers now!" While looking at both Eisuke and Soryu.

Soryu was the first to speak.

"So grandfather told you?"

"Of course he did! Why didn't you guys tell me the truth?"

Eisuke then says,

"Scarlett, yes I am your brother, but it is not like you think. Wait, do you even remember what happened 19 years ago?"

"No, but I was wondering if one of you could tell me!"

"Can you calm down first?" Soryu asked.

After a while, I finally calm down and wait for answers.

"Okay," Eisuke said. "19 years ago, after we had a family outing, you were kidnapped. That night so much had happened. I lost my mother when I was 10 and I saw my own sister taken away by a group of men. The truth is, father and I tried to search for you and are still trying, but now I found her."

I stared at Eisuke for some time now, until I said,

"So my parents never gave me up?"

"No, I know they would never do that," Eisuke responded.

Oh, that certainly makes me feel better. But the thing that bothers me the most is, why can I not remember any of this? My family? Me being kidnapped? My mother dying?

All of these questions are in my head until Eisuke says,

"Actually I am having a meeting with our father tonight and I would like to know if you want to come and meet him?"

"Sure, but can Soryu come as well?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

But Soryu replies,

"Wait I never agreed to this."

"What? You nervous about meeting your girlfriends father? Who you happened to meet a lot when we were younger," Eisuke teased.

"No but I just don't want to go," Soryu says.

I replied in a small voice,

"Please Soryu? I would like for you to be with me."

"Don't go acting weak on me. I know you are strong inside. But if you really want me to, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter