The Next Mission

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

I can hear the conversation all over again. That is all I can hear.

"Scarlett just leave."

"What?"

"I said leave! Just give me some space right now."

"Soryu wait I w--"

"I'll talk to you later. Just go for now."

This is when Soryu broke up with me for no reason at all. It has been a week since that and the only places I have been this past week is in my room or in the training room at headquarters. I honestly don't know why Soryu wouldn't listen to me, or why he was in a foal mood like that. 

Ring

I look down at my phone and see I am getting a call from grandfather. 

"Hello, it's Scarlett," I say.

"Hello darling. I just got a new mission for you to go on. Are you up to it?" my grandfather asks.

"Sure I can go. I'll head up to headquarters now."

"Okay. See you later darling," he says then hangs up.

At least I will be able to keep my mind busy away from Soryu. 

On my way out I grab two guns one in each boot, two daggers hidden in each sleeve, and my laser ring. This ring is really special to me because it turned out to be my mothers and it would never fit me until I got older. But I am glad to have something of hers, but the thing is why is there a laser on it?

Time Skip

I arrive at headquarters and I am turning to head in grandfather's office.

Knock Knock

"Come in," I hear.

I enter and see grandfather at his desk with a yellow folder in his hands.

"Hello grandfather," I say.

"Oh, hello Scarlett.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter