Meeting Them

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Time

Scarlett's Point of View

"Arrgggg!" Says one of the men I am training with. I just twisted his arm and he is saying that? Well whatever.

Right now I am training with some of the best men in the Ice Dragons. But right now I am kicking their butts with a score of three to zero.

"Good job darling," I turn around to see my grandfather/boss of the Ice Dragons. Even though I may not be blood related, he wants me to consider him my grandfather.

"Oh. Hello boss." I said as I bow.

"Oh come on don't do that. Just treat me like your grandfather," he says while chuckling. "You are doing a great job Scarlett by climbing up to be one of the best in the mafi......."

"Of course she is. I did train her." I see behind grandfather the one who cut him off. Soryu.

"Soryu!!" I yell when I see him and he gives me a hug. Yes, we have been dating for three years now and I think it's pretty cool he has many sides to him. This is the only side grandfather and I see though instead of the cold-mobster.

"Hey no P.D.A. on Ice Dragon territory."

"Sorry grandfather," Soryu and I say together.

Laughing lightly "It's fine children, but since both of you have been training so hard lately you both may leave early."

"Yes! Thanks grandfather! Bye!" I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek and drag Soryu out of the training room.

Grandfather/Mr. Oh's Point of View

I watch as my little girl is fighting my the best men I have in my mafia. Scarlet sure has grown since she had gotten here. First off she is not my granddaughter, but it took her in when I saw her in a dark alley alone. Since that day she has been training with my men and Soryu, my grandson, has been giving her private lessons as well. Now she has become one of the best in the Ice Dragons, right behind Soryu, and is one of the best mobsters in the mafia world.

My men give up after Scarlett twisted one of their arms, I go up to congratulate her. I am so proud on how she is becoming a rising star in the mafia world.

Soryu's Point of View

I was walking towards the training room about to pick up Scarlett, when I hear grandfather talking to her. I walk up behind him and listen to their conversation.

"You are doing a great job Scarlet by climbing to be one of the best I in the mafi......."

I decided to cut him off.

"Of course she is. I trained her."

"Soryu!!" Scarlett yells and gives me a hug.

"Hey no P.D.A. on the Ice Dragon territory." I hear grandfather say.

"Sorry grandfather" we say.

Grandfather tells us we are allowed to leave early and all of a sudden Scarlet screams, gives grandfather a kiss on the cheek and drags me out of the training room.

Once we leave I think of how she was like when Scarlet first showed up. That girl really needed training, but with the training I gave her, she became a rising star in the mafia.

"So where do you want to go Soryu?" I heard Scarlett say.

Well I have to stop at the hotel, I thought. Maybe I think it is time to introduce her to my friends. "Scarlett would you like to meet my friends?"

"Sure!" Scarlett says while I am taking her to the hotel.

Scarlett's Point of View

15 Minutes Later

After walking a couple blocks with Soryu, he leads me to a hotel I have seen on the news so much. I stop in my tracks and say...

"Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter