Sister?

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

"Oh okay, it's nice to meet you all."

But that one name Soryu told me, Eisuke Ichinomiya, seems so familiar though. Ichinomiya, I know I have heard it somewhere. Is it only because of the news I have been hearing in the papers and news shows or is there a bigger reason?

While some of the guys are talking, I whisper to Soryu....

"Hey, do I know Ichinomiya from somewhere?"

"I do not think so, unless you count the news."

"Oh okay. Hey I have to call grandfather for a second. Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

"Okay, thanks Sor," I said as I give him a kiss on the cheek and leave.

Soryu's Point of View

I watch as Scarlett leaves, and just as I suspect, I am asked a bunch of questions. Annoying.

The people asking the most questions are Baba and Ota.

"Who is she?"

"Where did you meet her?"

"Does she know about you being in the mafia?

And lastly Eisuke asks..

"What is her real last name?"

That question had made me pay attention more to Eisuke. Why is he so interested in her?

"Hey, Eisuke. Can I talk to you in private?" I ask.

"Sure."

Than we leave to go into his private part upstairs. Once we are up there, I make sure no one can hear us.

"Why are you so interested in Scarlett!" I asked, pretty much angry now.

"You remember I would talk to you about my sister when we were younger? And how my father and I lost her?! I think that is my little sister! And why did she kiss you when she left? Are you dating her?!"

"Eisuke, I don't know if she is your Scarlett or not. She never told me about her past. Also yes we are dating, it has been three years now. So please calm down. What are you going to do if she is not your sister?"

"..... I do not know, but I will find her."

"Okay. But I can ask her when we get downstairs."

Scarlett's Point of View

I go out into the hallway and call grandfather.

"Hello?"

"Hello grandfather, I have a question. Was I ever involved with anyone named Eisuke Ichinomiya?"

"I do not think so my dear, but I will look into it."

"Thanks grandfather, bye."

I hang up and go back into the lounge, to find Soryu and Eisuke gone.

"Hey do you guys know where they went?"

"Yes, they went up to Eisuke's suite," Ota answered.

"Thanks."

I went back on the couch to wait for them. While I am here, I think of how I may know Ichinomiya. Then suddenly I hear parts of their conversation upstairs. Mostly Eisuke though because he is shouting.

".....ember.......sist......fathe....kis...dat..."

That is as much as I could hear until five minutes later, they both come down. Soryu comes and sit's next to me while Eisuke looks really serious and ready to talk any minute now.

Eisuke yells "Kisaki, Mitsunari out!"

"Yes boss!" They say and left.

Once they left, it felt like everything went serious.

Eisuke says to me

"Do you remember anything from when you were five years old or younger?"

"Um... I don't think so."

"Come on Scarlett, you can tell him the truth," Soryu told me.

"Alright," I was hesitant then "I was adopted by Mr. Oh, Soryu's grandfather, when I was five years old. Ever since then, I was climbing up to the top of the mafia world. But before that, it is pretty hazy. I remember getting kidnapped by some men, then escaped. But I can't remember anything about my life before that, like my family or where I used to live. I think while I have been training, I tried to forget to protect them."

"Oh okay, so there is still a small chance she could be it," he told Soryu.

He only nodded back and said to me,

"It's getting late. You should be going home." I nod and we leave Eisuke, heading back towards grandfather's mansion.

Once we get back, I ask Sor,

"What was Eisuke talking about?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter