Prologue

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 Years Ago........

The Ichinomiya family was in the limo together leaving from a family dinner at their favorite restaurant Piques (French for Spades).

Eisuke's Point of View (Still 19 Years Ago)

We just left Piques, and now we are heading home. My father and I are sitting on the outside, with my mother and sister, Scarlett, in the middle.

While my mother and father are discussing a topic I have no interest in, I am looking at my five year old sister who is curled up on the seat with us, fast asleep with her head on my lap.

20 minutes later

With Scarlett fully awake, we are about to turn into our mansion. Suddenly the driver stops and my father gets up to find the meaning of this. Right when this happens, these men come in and attack us. Father tries to hold them off, while he lets Mother, Scarlett, and I escape through the other door.

Once we get out more men surround us, but this time my mother is fighting them off. Little did we know what would happen next.

BAM!!

A gun fire shot out with a piercing scream after. I see my father holding mother on the ground with men still surrounding us. While I was still focussing on father and mother, a man started coming up and grabbed my sister.

"Help Me!! Daddy! Mommy! Sukie!" Scarlett started screaming, but it started to fade when the men started running away. I started to chase them, but once we got to a dark alley they had seemed to disappear along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter