The Meeting

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View

I woke up an hour ago and still refuse to get out of bed. Ugh what time is it now? I look at my clock on the wall and see it's already 10:47.

I wonder how Soryu is doing. I still never got to talk to him or ask him about this engagement.

Why did my brother drag me into this? I think my life was better before I found my family again. It was more easier when it was just Soryu, grandfather, the Ice Dragons, and I.

Ring

I look at my phone and see Eisuke is calling me.

"What do you want?!" I ask.

"Well good morning to you to, little sis," Eisuke says.

"Don't call me that. What do you want?"

"I just want to explain to you all of this."

"What's to explain? You drag your long lost sister into a marriage that only helps business?"

"Come on. Just come to this address at noon, okay? I'll explain it more and we'll see what happens after that."

"No. I am not going. And I'm certainly not going to marry William."

"Scarlett, please. Think about it, you get to rebuild your relationship with him. Come on, give him a chance."

"Eisuke I sa.."

"Please, just for this meeting and let us know what you think at the end."

"Ugh....fine."

"Thanks. I'll see you later. Bye."

With that Eisuke hangs up and a few seconds later I get a text from him stating the time and the address. Still have till 2:30, wonder what I'm going to do.

I decide to get out of bed and get ready for the day.

Time Skip

It's now 1:42 so I start to head over to the place the meeting is being held. Remember at the end of the meeting say no. I repeat to myself. I do not wan to get sidetracked and soon agree with this setup. 

Secret Point of View

I can't believe I am doing this but it's the only way to get her to agree. All of the drinks are ready and we are waiting for her arrival. So I carefully put some of the liquid in her drink and add a little cocktail umbrella to know the difference between them.

All I need to do now is make sure she drinks it, then everything will fall into place. 

Everyone is here now and after a few minutes, there is a knock on the door. Scarlett walks in and greets some of the people.

I walk up to her and say,

"Hello Scarlett, would you like a drink?" 

She responds with

"Sure, thanks and hello...."

Scarlett's Point of View 

I am now at the address Eisuke texted me and I knock on the door.

Once inside I greet some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter