Getting Through Scarlett

Eisuke: The Lost One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlett's Point of View 

"Married?" my grandfather asks. 

"YES! My Father made an arrangement so I could marry William," I said, holding William's hand tighter.  

"Oh, okay? I'll talk to you guys later and don't forget your new mission with the Black Foxes." 

"Yes grandfather." 

Grandfather's Point of View 

Married huh? That is really strange, is Scarlett okay? What happened to the girl that hated him? 

Maybe I should look into this before something goes out of hand. 

Time Skip 

Knock 

I hear a knock coming from the office door.  

"Enter," I say. 

Soryu's Point of View Before Time Skip 

"What!!" I said. 

I am in the lounge right now listening to Eisuke right now. 

"What do you mean? She agreed to this marriage?!" I ask. 

"I don't know exactly what happened either, but something is off with her," Eisuke responds. 

"What do you mean something was off?" 

"Scarlett was acting all "lovey dovey" around William. I knew something was wrong, so can you look into that?" 

"Sure, I'll ask my grandfather to help as well." 

What is going on? 

I leave the hotel and start to walk over to headquarters and I turn to see someone suspicious walking into an alleyway. So I decide to follow him. 

"So...ha.i...oin...o..ppen..ow?" I heard a voice say.  

I can not hear the voices I move closer. 

"Now that I have Scarlett, we need to put the next part of the plan into action," I heard another voice say.  

That voice is familiar. Wait Scarlett, that's William! What is planning to do with her? I pull out my phone and record the conversation. 

"All I need to do now is keep her at my side. Once we get married, I hold the Ichinomiya Group and the Ice Dragons in my hand." 

"But sir, what about Soryu Oh?" 

"I'll figure out what to do with him. He is the only one that could mess this up, so try to keep an eye on him. Then once you find a chance, well you know what to do." 

"Yes sir." 

After that I stopped the recording and started to continue walking to headquarters. I have to talk to grandfather. 

Time Skip 

I knock on grandfathers door then I hear,

"Enter."

"Hello grandfather," I say. 

"Ah, hello Soryu. I was about to call you anyway," he resounds.

"Oh well I have to tell you something about Scarlett and William."

"Yes, so do I. Scarlett has been acting a little different." 

"Yeah, I think I know why. Remember the Red Snakes are known for their poisons, so they could have gave Scarlett some liquid that changed her."

"Yes, but Soryu you based this off of something we can't prove."

"I know, but that is until I followed William in an alleyway." 

I played the recording I had to grandfather. 

"So William is just using Scarlett," grandfather said.

"Yes, but we need to find more information. Plus we need to get Scarlett back."

Time Skip

After talking to grandfather, we finally thought of a plan.

Right now I am in grandfather's place  and I suddenly run into Scarlett.

"Oh hey Soryu!" she says.

Wow that's new. She looks excited.

"Hey Scarlett, how have you been?"

"I've been great!"

"Really?"

"Yes! I am going to marry William soon!"

After hearing that, it still hurt. I still love Scarlett, but I stayed away. I just did not want to get in the way of something that was already planned. But now I know what the real reason of this marriage was for.

"Hey Scarlett, can I talk to you?"

"You already are!" she says joyfully.  

I grab her shoulders and say,

"No I'm talking to a person who is blinded by a false love. I want to talk to the real Scarlett."

"You are!" she says while laughing.

"Scarlett, just please listen. I still love you. I may not say that often, but I do. I just want you back. Please just lis--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter