chapter six

fighting / meanie

06: mingyu, seungkwan and hansol walk home to a suspicions scene

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

", , !" hansol repeated the same words over and over again until he felt someone slap his head and hiss for him to shut up.

 

seungkwan was rubbing mingyu's back, as the older boy vomited onto the concrete floor. passerbys looked over at the scene in curiosity but when they realized mingyu was being sick they quickly hurried on. 

 

twenty minutes later and mingyu had finally let all of the sick out of his system. his head was aching and his eyes were closing, he was so tired. he had cried a bit while he was vomiyinand everytime he cried he got very tired. 

 

"you didn't perhaps hear anything i said?" hansol tentatively asked, not making eye contact with either of the boys. 

 

mingyu shook his head, what was the point in saying yes? it would just cause hansol to feel guilty and then he'd be stuck with seungkwan shooting him sympathetic looks every five minutes. and besides, it was obvious he had heard ㅡ hansol would be foolish to believe he didn't. 

 

"you really are something else." seungkwan whispered into hansol's ear. "of course he heard." 

 

hansol didn't say a word, instead he let out a small groan and turned towards mingyu. he pulled the older boy into a hug, muttering "it's gonna be alright" into his ear. mingyu was confused as to what hansol was doing and slowly pushed the younger boy off him. 

 

"i'm trying to hug you." hansol pouted, opening his arms to hug mingyu again. 

 

but the older boy firmly shook his head, refusing the offer ㅡ he turned around and started walking in the direction of the dorm, hearing the footsteps of seungkwan and hansol behind him. 

 

finally, he was alone to think. as he as walking it all hit him like a truck, he was cheating on minghao and minghao had cheated on him. no, he shook his head, minghao hadn't. minghao had in fact pushed junhui away and told him he was in a realtionship. 

 

the complete opposite of what he had done. 

 

he sighed, looking over his shoulder to see the two boys deep in conversation. hansol looked like he wanted to throw up and mingyu could see he really regretted his decision of opening his mouth on the bus ㅡ but it didn't matter now, he had already said it and the truth was already out. 

 

no wonder junhui had been so cold towards him, he wanted his boyfriend so of course he wasn't going to be nice. but mingyu felt somewhat betrayed, why hadn't minghao come to him and told him about the kiss? he could've cleared things up and maube bought up wonwoo. 

 

but the difference between the situations was that mingyu had asked someone out, while knowing he was in a realtionship ㅡ minghao was nothing like him, minfhao was nice and caring and standing right in front of him? 

 

mingyu blinked but he wasn't wrong, right in front of him was xu minghao holding hands with wen junhui. he backed up, moving into the shade of the building so he could spy on the events. 

 

seungkwan and hansol noticed what was going on too and mingyu motioned for them to not make a sound. the three boys watched the scene in front of him but couldn't understand a word since they were not speaking in korean. 

 

as hansol would have said, .