epilogue

fighting / meanie

epilogue: the rest of seventeen had better watch their backs 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hong jisoo was tired, he entered his details into the bank and let out a sigh of relief to see that the deal had been done, and the money had been taken out of his account. finally, he had been done with mingyu ㅡ the boy had been annoying him for weeks prior to his death, prying into his affairs and had accidentally found out too much for his own good. meaning jisoo had no other option but to eliminate him. 

 

he had informed the people he worked for and they also agreed, mingyu has to go; so two weeks later, outside the kbs hall jisoo and a hitman walked towards the corner mingyu had just gone down. jisoo was afraid, hoping mingyu wouldn't recognize his voice and the second he dropped to the floor, he was thankful. 

 

a part of him did feel regretful, he never imagined seventeen breaking up as a cause of mingyu's death, but it was inevitable. he was happy that hansol was gone, the boy had been giving him weird looks and jisoo was certain that hansol had busted me. the day he announced his leave was the day jisoo could start breathing properly again. 

 

he heard a soft knock on the door of his high rise apartment, and closed his laptop ㅡ walking towards the door, yawning. his eyebrows furrowed as the door swang open to reveal hansol, he stepped back and hansol pushed past him, inviting himself inside. 

 

"hi!" jisoo smiled at hansol, taking in his appearance and the small backpack he was carrying. "would you like a warm drink? it's freezing outside." 

 

hansol shook his head, his dirty brown locks shaking with it, "what i'd like is for you to show me what's on the laptop!" 

 

hansol's voice rang out clear but jisoo could sense fear within it, he took a step closer to him but hansol took another four back. his head tilted to the side, he sighed before nodding ㅡ "come and look then." 

 

hansol froze for a second, looking at jisoo cautiously before running over to the laptop. he pulled it open, his eyes alert, but let out a small growl as he noticed it was locked. he darted jisoo a venomous glare and pointed at the laptop. 

 

jisoo smirked, lifting his hands to do the password. hansol was relaxed for a second too long and jisoo took that as his cue to punch him in the stomach, making the younger boy stumble back and fall over a pillow. jisoo shook his head, wishing he didn't have to do this, and struck hansol across the head, breaking not only the laptop but probably his own hand. 

 

"i know you killed mingyu!" hansol let out, struggling to breathe. "we all do!" 

 

jisoo picked up the pillow, and before beginning to smother hansol, he said, "we? guess the others are going to be receiving a visit very soon." 

 

hansol's eyes widened as he quickly regretted his choice of words but there was no time left and in a matter of minutes, he was dead. 

 

jisoo yawned, and headed over to his bedroom ㅡ he'd take a nap and then go and see what the rest of seventeen were up to, a nice little reunion party that would leave them dead. 

 

nice. 

 

very nice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thats the end of ! 💖 i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed it writing it ! 💖👼💖 have a great 2017 ! 🔊