chapter three

fighting / meanie

03: mingyu does something really bad, and he's a bit confused about what to do now 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mingyu was a ing jerk, he had done the worst thing possible and now he would be left with terrible consequences. he bit his sleep and smashed his head repeatedly into his pillow, wishing he could turn back time and stop himself from asking wonwoo out on a date. god, how he wished he had never done this. yet again, he had ed up. 

 

he felt conscious when he looked into the mirror, instead of seeing his reflection he was somebody else 一 this other!mingyu was disgusting, mean and had those word cheater stamped on his forehead. the words were clear as day, and mingyu whimpered ㅡ feeling so ing guilty. 

 

mingyu shook his head and stamped his foot, stop being like this! he reprimanded himself in the time seungcheol sometimes used on him. instead of fixing the problem and cancelling the date with wonwoo you're here staring into the mirror!, he sighed and walked away from the mirror, sitting on wonwoo's bed. 

 

the smell of wonwoo was everywhere in the room and mingyu found it comforting, he lay on his back and stared at the ceiling, wondering how he had got himself into this mess. he wondered what led him to the stupid decision of opening his large mouth. 

 

it all started when he returned from his date with minghao and went to his room after showering. inside his room was wonwoo reading a manga, deciding not to disturb him mingyu didn't say anything and pulled out some fresh clothes from his wardrobe. he caught wonwoo staring at him and smiled in his direction but immeaditly regreted it when he saw wonwoo blush ㅡ all of a sudden he noted how cute wonwoo looked while he was blushing, how that shirt he was wearing made his eyes stand out and how, now, wonwoo was stating at him. 

 

he looked away, accidentally hitting his head on a drawer, and wincing in pain. he mumbled something along the lines of clumsy me and shot out of the room, only to return when he remembered he wasn't dressed. 

 

wonwoo was the one who broke the silence, "so where were you this afternoon?" mingyu could sense a hint of accusation in the tone, making him frown. 

 

"went to watch a movie with my sister, and then we went bowling. i've missed her." mingyu lied through his teeth, but there was no point ㅡ with the way wonwoo's eyes looked at him he knew his lies were easily detectable. 

 

wonwoo knew he was lying but he didn't say anything and instead nodded. "enjoy it?" the tone had now changed, from accusatory to a sad, lost tone ㅡ the way one's voice sounded when they had given up. 

 

"yeah." mingyu nodded and then, foolishly, he opened his mouth and said: "you know there's that movie about that like board? the horror one? want to watch it together?" he quickly wished he hadn't opened his mouth as wonwoo's eyes turned into saucers. 

 

wonwoo dropped the manga onto the floor and stuttered, "like on a date?" the word sounded so harsh, so cruel and mingyu was certain that minghao would appear out of thin air at any moment; but he continued. 

 

mingyu nodded and wonwoo bit his lip, trying to contain a smile, and mumbled out, "sure, cool." before stumbling out of the room and bumping into an annoyed jihoon outside. 

 

mingyu had completely forgotten he had a loving boyfriend named minghao in that moment but now he remembered and he was regretting opening that large mouth of his. 

 

"ugh," he picked up one of wonwoo's manga. "why can't i shut up?" 

 

he threw the manga at the door, picking up another one and throwing it at the curtains. he was beyond annoyed with himself and he had no idea what to do, he liked wonwoo yet he was dating minghao who he was in love with. 

 

he picked up another manga aiming it at the door, when in walked a yawning wonwoo. the elder boy froze and looked at mingyu, then at the manga in his hand, and then at mingyu. 

 

"um, can i ask what you're doing?" wonwoo looked at the room, frowning in confusion. 

 

"tidying up?"