Chapter 1

New Start, Old Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping off the plane after the gruelling 10-hour flight she sighed.  This was it, this was the first day of a new life.  Alexandra was a little early to be starting the new year, new life clichés, what with it being November but it was a fresh start for her never the less.

She patiently made her way through Incheon airport in Seoul as she had been through many airports many times.  The queue at the immigration counter was thankfully not too busy, and in no time, she found herself stood at the baggage carousel feeling dizzy watching the bags going round and round, waiting for her two fully packed suitcases to make their appearance. 

Tapping one foot nervously, with her arms folded, as she usually did whenever she was anxious she let her mind drift, mostly with excitement at what was coming her way while she was here.

Finally, after dragging her two pale blue suitcases and hand luggage onto a trolley she made her way through to the exit, where she found a lovely small Korean man waiting for her, with her name on a sign.

‘Hello Miss Alex, my name is Jungmin.’ He greeted her with a smile.

‘Nice to meet you Jungmin, thank you’ she said as he whisked her trolley off her and lead her out of the airport.

‘Wow there are so many people here today.’ She commented to him, trying to bypass all the people standing around.

‘Oh yes Miss, there are some celebrities arriving today.’ He said as he managed to find a less crowded passage for them to walk through the throngs of what seemed like mostly teenage Korean girls.

‘Oh, I see,’ she smiled to herself. ‘Who is it?’ she asked watching each girl carefully as she passed them.

‘Oh um, Exo I think.’ He said distractedly, trying his best to guide the over full trolley, it was almost as tall as he was, and had to be at least twice as heavy.

‘Oh Exo.’ She decided not to comment any further.

‘Do you know of Exo Miss?’ he said.

‘Yeah, I know a little, my sister is a fan,’ she smiled sheepishly, feeling a little old to be a fan of a boy band like Exo herself, although she was.

‘Oh, I bet she wishes she was here.’ He smiled.  Just at that moment the crowd behind them started to scream.  Alex and Jungmin turned around in reaction to the noise, to witness three of the group exiting through the same door she had just stepped out of.

She smiled to herself a little bit more, feeling a nervous flip inside her stomach.  She couldn’t make out who out of Exo it was, but it was exciting to be around them never the less. 

‘We should go Miss, it will be difficult to drive anywhere quickly now.’ Said Jungmin causing Alex to jump back to reality.

‘Oh yeah of course let’s go.’ She smiled widely at him and followed him out. 

The air outside was freezing, she expected Seoul to be cold, but not quite this cold.  She whistled through her teeth as Jungmin chuckled to himself.  They reached a large black vehicle and Jungmin made a fuss insisting on opening the door for her.  As she was about to climb in she heard a loud noise and turned just in time to see Chanyeol from Exo stood outside a huge white van not 50 meters from hers looking straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter