Heejin Vs Eve

If It's Meant To Be

      "If you think he's a good person for her, that clearly states how bias you are towards your brother." Eve snaps the moment Hana left for a bathroom break. They were upstairs where Hana lives, having Chinese food as dinner. Heejin took a sip of tea, "Eve-ah, calm down. I just want to talk to Hana. It's just a talk. Chill."  Eve rolls her eyes, since when did they even agreed to talk informally to each other? Granted, she hasn't been that polite either. But still, calling her name like they're friends or something isn't something Eve appreciated at all.

     "Thank goodness you haven't killed each other. I can feel the tension from the bathroom." Hana said with a small, nervous smile, returning to her seat between the two girls. Before Heejin could even start, Eve already cut her, "Whatever she's saying after she opens , it's a no from me." Heejin gave her a look, "I haven't even said anything." She defended herself. But Eve only shrugs as if that didn't matter. In her head,  Heejin is wrong no matter what she says.

     "Don't think whatever she is filling in your head is true, Hana-yah. You should listen from all the sides. It's not wrong to be open." Heejin starts, glaring at Eve. Eve only scoffs as if it were all bull. "I haven't put anything in her head." She says through gritted teeth, glaring back at Heejin. Hana bites her lip, this is going to be a long night....

     "Goodbye!" Hana pushes them out. Heejin and Eve were finally force out of her house. She sighs after she closed the door. She never thought her life could be any more dramatic. Isn't dating an idol and best friend with another one dramatic enough? Okay, maybe dramatic's  not the word, but still.

***

     Sungjin knew his sister was gonna flip out, he was (barely) mentally ready for that. But for Eve to come at him too? Now that was something he didn't expect at all. Day6 were invited for a small event, Eve was there. How did he know this?

     Well, the girl literally locked himself with him in his waiting room, with all the other members of Day6. Managers and stylists were not with them. Everyone litrally jumped when Eve closed the door and proceed to walk straight to Sungjin.

     "You found out where she lives." Eve states, her hands on her hips. The rest of the Day6 members glanced at each other. "Who...are you?" Jae asks when Sungjin was too stunned to speak. But Eve didn't even turn his way, "I won't ask how. I'll ask bloody freaking why." Sunjin unconciously gulped. "I...wanted to see her?"

     Eve scoffs. "Bull." Her eyes were fixated on Sungin, glaring at him with all her might. Sungjin wanted to take a step back, but he was sitting on a chair,between her and the wall; so he was trapped. Eve closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Everyone got ready for her to lash out but instead, when she opened her eyes, she crossed her arms. 

     "Listen," She started, surprisingly, there was no anger in her voice anymore. "She was with me when your crazy manafer beeat you in the studio.She was also there when you had some kind of conversation with Jaebum-ssi. My point is, she heard all the hurtful stuff you said. Whether or not it's intentional." Sungjin was surprised, he didn't know this. "Hana unnie... She broke down after the break up. She was barely functioning. I had to take her phone away so she would stop calling. Heck, I had to live with her because I was scared she'd do something stupid!" Sungjin stared at the floor, ashamed. "It won't take a genius to figure out how much you meant to her. That day, her world crumbled down."

     Eve took a step back, making Sungjin lift his head up. Is she...done? "I can't see her go through that again. Don't make her go through that again." And she left, without another word.

     "Day6?" Another staff pops her head inside. "It's your turn to be on stage." Sungjin was the first to leave the room. "Do you think this is going to be a thing?" Brian asks out loud after Sungjin left, "First Heejin noona, now that mysterious girl wearing all black, who's next? Jaebum?" Jae shrugs, "Well, Sungjin is being stupid. Let's just wait and see what'll happen." Wonpil and Dowoon agreed. And with that, they too exited the room.

***

     "You went to see my brother."

     It was a typical Friday afternoon. Since it was Friday, the cafe was packed as always. Heejin and Eve were there to help. Heejin having nothing else better to do and Eve because Hana called for her.

     Heejin and Eve were clearing the tables, wiping it clean and taking the dishes to the kitchen. "Why aren't you saying anything? Never mind that, why did you do that to him?" I was so closed to making him changed everything, she wanted to add but resisted. Eve feign ignorance, going ot the next table as if she didn't hear anything. Heejin sighs, "Yah!" She hissed, trying to lower her voice but a few customers still turned their heads. Eve was still ignoring her. Not having any of it, Heejin followed Eve when the younger went to the kitchen and pulled her outside.

     Eve was taken by surprised and can only yelp when she was dragged. She pulled her arm away when they reached outside. Not able to act anymore, she snapped. "What the hell?!" Heejin smirks at the burst of anger. Finally, a reaction. "Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about." Heejin starts. "You," She points at Eve, "Went to see my brother. Put things in his head. Making him more reluctant about Hana." Eve scoffs, even when she knew this was coming, it was still so overly dramatic. She sort of regrets opening in the first place.

     "More reluctant?" Eve scoffs. "He was reluctant about her before, he still is reluctant about everything in this stupid relationship!"

        "Stupid relationship? Have you got any idea what happened for the last six years?! They are made for each other!"

     "That is the stupidest, most cliche thing that I have ever heard from someone. Aren't you older than me, unnie?" Eve spat, "You should know better, those kind of fairytales are just that, tales."

     That shut Heejin up for a minutes. Even Eve was surprised, did she touch a sensitive spot? But Heejin quickly spoke again, "You don't understand anything and I don't blame you. My brother is being stupid, I know he is. You're trying to protect Hana, I'm glad you are. But there is a reason why I'm trying to mend things. And aren't you curious? Jaebum isn't doing anything."

     "How about we all don't do anything? I have never meddled in something like this before and I'm starting to regret it. I have done my part as Hana unnie's friend. Why don't you try and do the same, Heejin-ssi?"

     With that, Eve lets out a huff and went back inside. Heejin stayed outside for a bit to calm down. She was sure what she was doing is right, she has been doing it for years. Hana can't leave Sungjin. Even if her stupid brother don't realize it; she knows, everybody knows that without Hana, Sungjin won't be able to do anything. At least not for long.

 

 

 

A/n: WHY IS AFF NOT LETTING ME C/P??? I had to re-type everything, lol. Well, here's an update. Tell me what you think of the stories so far in the comments below. If you want to haha. I'll update again, see you there!