Part seven

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

guys im sorry if this is unorginized but im going with memory so please forgive me if you find anything out of order... i hope you like it :)

 

  We followed after the rushed manager to the set of the show, the manager gave me a seat next to the pd.

Soon the cast came in, it was yongsun of course, a guy name jung jinwoon and the guest mc was yezi, the guest group was fiesta, a not so known kpop group that debuted around 2012.

  I watched over yongsun with a shadow of a smile on my face, she looked so happy talking with the guests asking them questions, then suddenly the tables turned.

  “I heard you once acted in a web drama with jung yeonjoo right?” yongsun asked jei who started laughing.

“yeah it was actually pretty wonderful, I really liked the story, and I wish it had more recognition but I guess the society is just not ready for it” she answered smiling warmly “solar-ssi aren’t you acting in a movie right now? Life right?”

  “yes actually, it's with yeonjoo also” she answered subtly blushing.

“oh tell us more, life is my favorite book right now!” jinwoon said laughing at the now red yongsun “how is acting?”

  “you guys just have to wait and see” yongsun said laughing winking at the camera making both the cast and the staff laugh.

 

 

  “who knew you were such a great tease yong?” I chuckled as we walked back to my car making yongsun laugh her iconic laugh as she got inside.

“yeah right i was dying from embarrassment there” she laughed again “seriously I thought I was the mc damn it” she pouted making me laugh.

  “don’t do that yong or we might not reach home” I mumbled making her laugh.

“maybe I don’t want to go home..” she now was full on asking for a kiss, eyes closed and everything, but I decided to play with her a little.

  “..what” I asked acting confused <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter