part four

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  “okay everyone is here” the pd said smiling “alright we can start right after a speech from our writer, moon byulyi” everyone clapped as she bowed deeply.

“to be honest, I really don’t know what I’m doing here, two years when I first started writing the novel, I never thought that people will love it, let alone get this big, I mean come on we are living in south korea for god’s sake, where it’s fine to joke about but taboo if serious, I don’t even remember why I wrote but I’m glad I did, seeing the success it is and seeing everyone who had worked to get it there and all the people who will work for it, I cant help but feel so grateful, so thank you all for recognizing it, I am grateful for you” she bowed again before taking her seat next to the monitor.

We started filming the first set, it was me and moonsi, who was played by Yeonjoo, I was wearing a skirt and a jacket over a tank top while Yeonjoo had jeans and a t-shirt on.

  The scene was where sun who is me meets moonsi in a coffee shop next to college, where I spill coffee on moonsi and she gets mad, but still offer me her coffee.

  Just how I remember it.

After a few tries we finished so we moved on to the next scene in the same coffee shop, where moonsi confesses her feelings for sun.

  We did it in over 40 tries because byul kept saying it was not right.

  After about six hours of continues filming, it was finally lunch time, we finished all the coffee shop scenes and some college ones leaving only hospital, dorm, house, outdoors, and some fill ups.

  We were planning to finish up the filming in three months, allowing at least 5 months for the production team, then if all goes good it will be debuted in June of next year.

  I grabbed a couple of side dishes alongside my ramyun, and sat down in a corner watching everyone, including her.

  When she finally walked my breath hitched, she was flawless as ever, she had changed into a tank top and that didn’t do me any favors, I watched her as she grabbed an apple, she had a book under her arm, glancing around to look where to sit, and to my disappointment she took a seat next to the producer.

  “I heard we have a bed scene” jung yeon joo mumbled taking a seat next to me.

“what..? seriously?” I feigned surprise, I still was watching moonbyul.

  “who are you staring at?” she asked waving her hand in front of my face “cuz I ship you” she chuckled.

“I am not staring at anyone” I mumbled pushing her hand away “what's with the bed scene anyway, I thought we were keeping it as PG as possible” I asked.

“writer-nim said that since all the channels are flagging it we should give them something to rate” she laughed.

“they're like a cat and mice” I said thinking “although I don’t know which is which”

“It doesn’t matter really, this movie is to raise awareness” yeon joo said eating a bite of her chicken “its what I signed up for, and its what im going to do” she said before leaving and speaking with her manager.

I looked down to my script, was her ending different than mine? But as soon as I opened the script they called us back, quickly I grabbed my stuff and went back.

  It was crowded as students gathered up, I was glad when I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter