Part 8 B

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    Present

 

 “Why are you crying?” byul asked me as she got up “are you okay?”

“Yeah im alright its just been a while” i chuckled, but the solemn face was still in place “what time is it i need to get ready”

 “What do you mean get ready its only after 6 am” she mumbled getting up.

“What!” i yelled getting up as fast as possible “why didnt you wake me up?!”

 I quickly grabbed my black sweatshirt and jean shorts, i glanced back and was surprised when i saw moonbyul getting one of her suits out of her wardrobe.

 “What are you doing..?” i asked dumbfounded as i wore my sweatshirt.

“I am coming of course” she said getting her keys “i lost you once i wont lose you again” she mumbled so softly i barely heard her.

 “Okay then, lets go.” i said following her out of the door.

  

    Moonbyul’s pov

 

   I walked behind yongsun as she bowed to her fans, it was really crowded even though it was the early morning.

    many fans were surprised when they saw me, even though i’m a writer and i dont really show up in front of cameras i guess they recognized me from somewhere.. It was weird.

   We followed wheein to the backstage area where yongsun will change her outfit.

   “So.. moonbyul-ssi..” wheein started when we closed the door to the dressing room “uhm.. How do i say this” yongsun chuckled behind her.

 “She remembers wheein” she giggled.

 “Oh that explains it.. Alright then” she nodded as she grabbed her phone “yong get dressed and i will find your girlfriend a seat” she laughed as she ran away making me laugh in turn.

   I layed down on the couch as yongsun started choosing her clothing for the day “how was i back then?” i asked suddenly serious.

 “Hmm?” she looked at me “what do you mean?” she asked as she grabbed a set from the hanger.

   “I mean.. Was i different?” i sighed “you know.. Before the accident?”

 “Not really” she gave me a sad smile “it was all the same.. Just as cheesy” she said making me chuckle.

   “I'm sorry..” i averted my eyes to the ceiling in front of me.

 “Yah..” she sighed as she sat on top of me “i wont get up till you take that back”

 “Yongsun get up” i yelled laughing.

   “It wasn't your fault” she gave me a kiss before getting up “so don’t you dare apologize for it”

 “Uhm.. can you get dressed next time you do that” i blushed deeply when i realized she was only in her pants “i won't look so tell me when you're done” i said making her giggle.

 

 

 When yong was finally finished with her hair and makeup wheein came and took me away to my seat for the fansign, the venue was cramped, i was amazed at the amount of cameras there was.

 Wheein pointed at a seat at the far right next to the wall of cameras, i sat down as the lights went down and the venue ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter