Part 9

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Yongsun.. I like your fans a lot” i said making everyone chuckle along, i glanced to yongsun who looked frozen “well guys.. See i'm only a close friend to our great idol here.. But i do cherish her a lot and will always keep her close” i chuckled as the fans quieted down “i've known yongsun since way before her debut, but we got detached suddenly one day.. And only a week ago did i finally get to meet her again..”

   I felt yongsun hand close tighter on me “so yeah, i will always take care of her guys.. Don't worry”

   “Aissshhh moonbyul.. Stop being so cheesy” yongsun laughed “i swear to god guys if tomorrow south korea ships me with moonbyul.. Aiiisshh..” she chuckled as the fans laughed.

 

   As the fansign went on, yongsun never let me go, she held me close till the last fan came and went all the while having her utmost fun with them.

   I heard yong sigh as we walked back to the dressing room, and to my surprise it was already around 6 in the evening.

 I watched yongsun lay on the couch and close her eyes as i took the chair by the mirror “that.. That was a rollercoaster” she sighed “my fans are too smart for their own good i swear”

   “Wheein said we can leave whenever you want to, let's go take a day off? A proper day off?” i said smiling sweetly at the love of my life “we can get some ttoekbokkie too for dinner later” i almost laughed out loud when her eyes sprung open at the mention of her favorite food.

    We walked out of the venue surprised to find that some fans were still there we bowed to them as we headed to my car, i smiled when yongsun went in as if second nature.

 I got in and played some music as i gave yongsun her time to breathe, i parked in front of a shop and got out, leaving yongsun in her trance.

   “Yeah.. four portions please” i mumbled to the lady, still glancing back to yongsun “cheese yeah” i payed the lady and sat on a bench waiting for my order.

 My phone pinged as i received a text.

Where are you? -hyejin

  Picking up some food, what's up. -byul

Okay, just wanted to check in. -hyejin

 Weird.

 I walked back to my car with the bag of food in my hands, yongsun was still staring out of the window.

 “Yong i got it..” i whispered softly trying to get her attention, smiling when she took the bags from me.

“Let's go then..” she said making me chuckle as i drove off to my place.

 

 We walked in to my living room when i heard yongsun sigh for nth time this day.

 “Do you want to talk about it?” i asked softly as i hugger her from behind, grabbing the food from her hands “you don't have to keep it in anymore”

   “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter