Part 8 A

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun’s pov

 

   I watched her face as she slept peacefully beside me, making soft noises as she dreamt of whatever.

 I looked to my bedside and found her letter, the one she wrote me the day we decided to get a time capsule.

 I remembered how excited she was when she suggested the idea.

    Flashback

 “unnie!” she yelled from her seat startling me.

“What!” i yelled back as she giggled at my ashen face, we were watching a very very scary movie.

 I snuggled closer to her “don’t do that, i almost had a heart attack!” she giggled some more before giving me the bag of the popcorn.

  “what is it?” i asked stopping the movie we were watching on her laptop.

“Remember when hyejin told us about the time capsule she and wheein buried back when they were in high school?” she said, she was really excited.

 “Yeah, the one they dug out a year ago right?” i smiled, she was squealing now.

“We should do one too” she got up, “we can go now and buy one and bury it in the local park”

  “Byul, you and i are the brokest people around cant we just get a box?” i said laughing.

 “YES” she yelled, “i have the perfect box” she ran away bolting as usual making me giggle.

 “This kid..” i whispered to myself as she came back holding the old shoe box in her hands, all breathy and tired.

 “Okay yongsun-ssi, tomorrow at exactly 6 am bring all the things you want to put in this box” i groaned “also you need to write a letter for me, and i'll write a letter for you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter