Part 10 B

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “It's time for the outdoors scenes” the director said as he got up “want to drive alone or..?”

   “Nah i drove here with my friend” i mumbled as i got up waving to hyejin.

 “You know the address?” he asked, he looked worried for some reason.

   I nodded as i grabbed my keys and walked to the exit with hyejin following me silently.

   I kept on walking with a stern look on my face as all I could think about was what was happening with yongsun.

   I gave hyejin the keys and took the passenger seat, I was glad that she came today of all days, I don’t think I can trust myself to drive right now.

 “wha..” she mumbled looking at me in the passenger seat “I don’t even know the address dude”

 I sighed “I already asked yeonjoo to text it to you before we left” I put on the belt “come on we will be late”

    She took her seat and started backing out when yeonjoo texted the address, now I can nap for a bit.

 I woke up to hyejin shaking my shoulder “we’re here..” she mumbled obviously still worried by my actions.

 I gave her a small smile as we got out “it's okay hyejin, i got this” i said getting out of the car, i saw the pd in the distance and walked towards him, smiling as i saw hyejin heading to yeonjoo.

 I sighed as i got closer to him “i'm sorry” i sat down on my seat as he fixed up the monitor“i don't know what happened down there”

   “It's okay byulyi” he gave me a small smile “if you hadnt stood up i wouldve trust me” he said chuckling.

 I sighed again “it's just.. I don't know..” i looked down to my feet “it feels just too real you know?”

 “Yeah i know..” he mumbled looking up to the sky “oh well let's just hope all of this will be worth it in the end”

 “Yeah..” i said as he yelled to start.

   I watched lazily as yeonjoo did her scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter